You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 10:54am

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 4:39pm

Thank you everyone for participating in this voting and supporting what you like though I think it would have been better if we couldn't see the ranking until the end of the voting.

Among competition, my favourites were Astral Prelude and Astral Legends, but I could not not vote for myself :D

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 5:56pm

it will be hard to determine which of the votes are genuine, it seems there are many many accounts just made to vote...

is it possible to exclude voters with lets say less than 5 posts or something?

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 9:09pm

Quoted

it will be hard to determine which of the votes are genuine, it seems there are many many accounts just made to vote...

is it possible to exclude voters with lets say less than 5 posts or something?

I think thay will see evryone whos was voted by Admin menu, and - votes from ppl who was created account in last 5d

Also i Belive in them x)

Rate this thread