You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 5:55am

New Player New Server

Hi Everyone I am going to play the server with some of my friends , i have not played Allods ( i did try it for 10 lvls years back , but never got into it) but this time we will be exploring all of the game .( and yes we are looking for Friends Vets and people to play with and yes learn the game offcourse . Just droped in to say and see you in the game. ( if people have planned Guilds already we would love to join (them) too). Ty :D 8) :D 8) :thumbsup:

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 8:05am

Hi dude,
it's nice to see that you will come with some of your friends !!
By the way, we have an international community composing by old players from ALlods Online and League Of Legend and we will create a guild on this new server.

If you want you can create an account on our website http://www.communauté-eternity.com
PM me I will give you Teamspeak informations ;)

See you soon in our guild !!!

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 8:26am

I'll be playing too! Gonna be looking for an english community hopefully and hope people start posting about which faction they're going!

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 9:52am

@Olympiani Hey you are welcome too, our website could be in english, and we are all english speaking players, don't worry about it, see you today in game :)

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 2:24am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Welcome to Allods - have fun in-game :)

Regards,
Mhul