You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:37pm

Bgs/astrals/Raid search combined with both f2p servers.

Will it be possible to have both f2p servers (the old one and the new one) to have Skirmishes pop up together?
Currently the wait time for bgs/gob/astral group find are so slow to start , allowing players from both faction to que up and join into would be great (as it is on RU) will help out with later on raid finder aswell .

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:46pm

As far as i know, they have made the option to queue up for astral islands for two servers together but i dont know if its working. Sadly I don't know anything about the other things too.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 5:12pm

it doesnt work thats why im asking if they plan on "fixing" it

Monday, May 29th 2017, 6:43pm

I think you won't get the answer very fast, well if they are planning on replying. I think, as for astral isladns, it will be available after some time, like the observatory raid i guess. And if they didn't do the rest of the things you mentioned now, you can only hope they will do it in the next patch, wich is going to be in a few months that is 3-4 if i'm not mistaken.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 7:34pm

welll f this shet , might aswell play ru p2p