You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 1:39pm

And this is why an mmo using this type of economical system shouldn't stop advertising the game : to bring a constant flow of fresh fish (new/low cash shop players) in order for the wales (the ones who keep the game alive by providing 99% of the incomes) not to get bored and leave.

I've said this a couple of times already on this forum but i just love the comparison between virtual f2p (or p2w whatever you call it) vs p2p and the real life capitalist vs communist systems
To me it's clearly (very sumed up but still) :
-f2p = capitalism ==> very few people have an insane advantage above the others by having a lot more ressources
-p2p = communism ==> everyone is pretty much equal (at least on an economical point of view) so everyone can enjoy at the same lvl but nothing really exciting if you ask me

Thing is irl i'm 100% for a communist system (and i think it's clearly the best option for all of us as life isn't a game... srly 8 bilionnaires having as much monney as the 50 poorest % of humanity... if this isn't fucked up for you x_x). Capitalism should imo only be experienceable throught things like f2p (p2w) games so it has not much impact on people's real lifes.

That's it, sorry if it was boring (shouldn't be, we need to get people interested in politic again! )

+1, either start hard advertising, to bring fresh people, or lower the gap between wales and the rest of the society, so the ones who have just started would keep playing.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 1:39pm

Thing is irl i'm 100% for a communist system (and i think it's clearly the best option for all of us as life isn't a game

I know it is not place for this but I'm not studying for 4 years (some people even more doctors) for garbage man can live same life as me. You can say it is selfish but it isn't i spend my life for better future, while some uneducated person don't even bother with it.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 1:48pm

This system applies only in the situation in wich there are billioners who swim in money, compared to some cashier (poor example i know).My point is if there would be only a small gap between wealthier people and poorer people, there would be no problem, if you would work harder you'd get to the wealthier part if not you'd stay in the other one, but when we have the situation of billioners compared to people which salary barely covers their spendings, it's kind of a big problem.

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 2:33pm

freestile

Professional

i'd have wayyyyyyy to many things to say about all that political stuff but it'd be super off topic so i guess i'll try to find interested people to talk about that on the discord :)
let's move back to the core topic now thx for the replies :)

Rate this thread