You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 5th 2017, 3:51pm

Possibility of a new race

What would your guys thought be if a dwarf race would be added to the game?

Monday, June 5th 2017, 10:20pm

That would be very nice :)

For some time i wanted to create a thread like this, to know which playable races/classes people would like to see in the game.

As for races, i would like to play a Minotaur or a Demon (in the last story arc there were some good ones).

Classes, i like Eladia is a Technomancer, and don't know how different that would be from an Eng but could be nice. Also, a Chronomancer could be cool, to bring back that old Psi's skill (you know which one).

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 9:18am

I agree there is no point to add dwarfs when you have gibberlings. Dwarf is a cool race i know but allods trying to be different from other MMORPG's. Gibberlings added in order to fill that small race in game with niche idea.

Still I wish gibberlings was 1 small furry character instead of 3 small furry character.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:03pm

So what about non-feral astral octopus race with pink skin? :love: Yelling don't make war, make love <3 Whole new story huh? :D

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:22pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

What would your guys thought be if a dwarf race would be added to the game?

Something I personally have always wanted in a fantasy game - just like elves :love:

I agree there is no point to add dwarfs when you have gibberlings. Dwarf is a cool race i know but allods trying to be different from other MMORPG's. Gibberlings added in order to fill that small race in game with niche idea.

The answer why there are no dwarves in Allods.

Gibberlings are cool, cute etc. but why couldn't there be more of a variety? Would be great, if Allods had dark/black elves, dwarves, centaurs etc.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 2:55pm

Minotaurs, thats the race i'd love to see in this game, centaurs - meh , but minotaurs - hell yea :thumbsup: , i mean while doing quests we could talk to them, fight them. I'd like to play as one of them, to be this big bad ass cow, to crush everything with huge mace haha :D
I wonder if goblins would make a fun race to play, i guess not since they are orcish wardens pets.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 5:09pm

freestile

Professional

could be cool but seriously... already 2 new races in the last 3 main updates, to me this game has sooooooooo many things more important than adding a new race before even considering that but well, everyone has his own priorities i guess :whistling:

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 5:59pm

Holy crap. Are you seriously thinking about implementation of dirty dwarf into this kind of game? NO. Even this new playable race (Aidos) is too much of bullcrap. Now its like any new race from new storyline should be playable.. just why? Its not fitting into conflict of factions. Nobody was asking for it as far as I remember. Aidos should be just one of the unplayable races that everybody will pass by once in storyline, just like Tequatl.. and as far as I remember it was the most wanted playable race, but it was not added for obvious reasons!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Jun 6th 2017, 6:05pm)

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 6:56pm

i remember dwarfs in kaltberg, it was the mob you had to kill 100 pieces
seriously, i dont think they deserve beeing playable chars, lol
maximum would be a new pet for warden :rolleyes:

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 7:48pm

could be cool but seriously... already 2 new races in the last 3 main updates, to me this game has sooooooooo many things more important than adding a new race before even considering that but well, everyone has his own priorities i guess :whistling:
True but the latest one is lvl cap locked.