You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 2:49pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Went through tons of old screenies... These are all taken during fall 2010 and early 2011.

This Kanian female pic is taken 2010 in the NA server. So if Kanian females ever had another lingerie, it must have been before OB or then in another server. The blond Kanian female is one of my old toons (deleted long ago). HOWEVER Xadaganian females have black lingerie! Maybe he remembered the faction wrong.

And couple fun pics...

When men still wore pink dresses :thumbsup:

And double res in Laguna Boil Heroic.. accidental, almost perfect timing :thumbup: Does anyone else miss this gorgeous res animation? ;( ;( ;(

And a bit of nostalgy... first horses..

- Gwin -
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Jun 4th 2017, 3:07pm)

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 3:10pm

freestile

Professional

And double res in Laguna Boil Heroic.. accidental, almost perfect timing Does anyone else miss this gorgeous res animation?

oh yeas! was so nice ;)
Why do i have the feeling that the game is only getting worst and worst since 7.0, in almost every single aspect of the game, very very frustruting ;(

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:16pm

thanks a lot for sharing these :love:
awesome looking!

i had completely forgotten of the old resurrection-animation
its a pity this has been removed... why?! i really cant understand why something beautiful gets replaced with.... nothing?

Monday, June 5th 2017, 10:55am

If I had to guess, it was removed because it was too graphics intensive. They need all the processing power for those mage particle effects.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 2:32am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

HOWEVER Xadaganian females have black lingerie! Maybe he remembered the faction wrong.

Depends how far back you're referring to. As far as I'm aware that was a side-effect of the Xada-Fem rework in 2012. Old Xadaganian's pre-model rework wore pinkish/red sports bra and underwear.

vs 2012>Present

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:09pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Depends how far back you're referring to. As far as I'm aware that was a side-effect of the Xada-Fem rework in 2012. Old Xadaganian's pre-model rework wore pinkish/red sports bra and underwear.
Had totally forgot those pink sport undies. Maybe saw them once when I tried Empire side the first time probably late 2011. Did Kanians have black undies at some point then???

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 6:45pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

yep, the kanian female had this black underwear.
Found a old video for this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3AzBVyheUM

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 8:17pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

yep, the kanian female had this black underwear.
Found a old video for this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3AzBVyheUM
Thanks for sharing ^^ I started playing allods in summer 2010 so I suppose it was changed before that as the video is from February 2010. I wonder why... it wasn't really worse than the elven undies what comes to sexiness and exposed skin.

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 9:50pm

Thanks for sharing I started playing allods in summer 2010 so I suppose it was changed before that as the video is from February 2010. I wonder why... it wasn't really worse than the elven undies what comes to sexiness and exposed skin.
Yeah, same. Never realized they had that black underwear before. Picture I linked previously in the thread is how it looked back when I joined too. So must have been around the same time.