You are not logged in.

Forum Login queue

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 10:52pm

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 11:18pm

Yes it seams to be a problem every 10-11 CET that if you wanna relog you cannot, due too the queue problem, again 3 days constantly.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 1:46am

Well, I was going to try to get some S14 in today, despite believing that the recent events amount to nothing more than a cash grab. But I guess I won't be doing that. Have fun guys.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 1:56am

rozetri

Intermediate

Wouldn't have been able to do anything, anyway. Before the login server crashed, all zone changes crashed you back to the character select screen. No teleports, no BGs, no astral, you couldn't even walk out of the tower without crashing.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 2:37am

So let me get this straight.. a game that has the potential to hold around 25,000 players per server (guesstimating, but probably not far off)... and typically has around 4100 players online.. and there is a queue? Imagine that.. the issue happens on the weekend when no one's around.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 3:32am

LUL. Someone is optimistic. 4100 players is probably an order of magnitude off. 410 maybe. MAYBE.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 3:39am

Tyuka

Beginner

is that seriously? queue? really? and about the people, who spent money? i say, alot of money, like $3000, it's not my case, but anyway, you staff was crazy? you are trying to be sued? how many player have here? think!!! dammit

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 3:53am

Just be patient, seems the patch that was released Thursday has triggered something in the coding and ever now and then, this happens.

They won't get sued, it's not the staffs fault and when someone who does the tech side of things on here logs in, we will most likely get another unscheduled maintenance, it's a glitch in the system, i can imagine dozens of games being threatened with law suits just because a server has a minor problem.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 4:24am

Tyuka

Beginner

Just be patient, seems the patch that was released Thursday has triggered something in the coding and ever now and then, this happens.

They won't get sued, it's not the staffs fault and when someone who does the tech side of things on here logs in, we will most likely get another unscheduled maintenance, it's a glitch in the system, i can imagine dozens of games being threatened with law suits just because a server has a minor problem.
well, i hope you right, and do not be anything at all, because that problem is Irritant alot ^^

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 4:35am

Same problem.....

I cant believe that always have problem with this servers...
Try to use a better one if this is a shit!!!

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 4:53am

It is certainly a irritant and annoying and if i am right it will be awhile before it is fixed anyway because of the time, don't think anyone will be available for another three - four hours, that is if i am right in assumption of no one being there atm, depending on the time they start and arrive to learn of whats happened they will pop a maintenance, that will last from 1 hour to whenever.

Edit: Server has been taken offline, so it shouldn't be long till it is up and running.

Veghtom4444: There isn't many problems with the server, last issue that they had was months and months ago even, it's not the server, well in a way it is, the ones who fix these are pretty quick to get on to them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vampyrvenom" (Jun 25th 2017, 5:02am)