You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 10th 2020, 11:41am

what to do in game ?

if i want to farm gold i can only see that doing weekly and daylies are the only way to do
so from pvp 300k from koe like 300k evry week tikarika and the other stuff like 200k .
so it's like 1 m every week
the problem is u can do all this stuuf like one day and my queston is what to do if u want to get more gold ?
and dispeat doing pvp and gearing up there nothing else to do ? xD
im asking as afree to play .
(sorry for my bad english)

Friday, April 10th 2020, 12:07pm

Make more reincarnations and do mazes every week to get more horns of abundance, than just collect gold every 15days. You will be getting 240k gold per reincarnation every time you collect. For example 10 reincs with 12 horns will give you around 160k gold passive income per day.

Friday, April 10th 2020, 6:14pm

Invest in ship or find person with ship, then do astral academy quests + astral hunt, good think is you can go as 32lv char for ah

then go sell embrium droped from mobs, to manufactury

1 run is like 240-500k gold

first i recomend finish all quests, then send embrium to last char you gona go to sell it

good think about ah it's not limited like pvp, gb or other thinks, so you can even spend all day farming

expect of it, you can use ship to do 16k (s3), or 56k(s2) run what taking 7min, with 9 incarnations it's 160k+2gold scrols, and 560k

this one compare to ah, you no need have good ship, and you can drive alone

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Noah1" (Apr 10th 2020, 6:28pm)

Friday, April 10th 2020, 8:31pm

great ideas thanks for all the info guys

Rate this thread