You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 10:06am

Insight of P2P server

Hello! After a few years o playing allods, I've decided that it's time to move from the F2P server to the P2P. I'll start once the new patch is implemented. Anything you can tell me about it? Some tips? ?(

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 10:59am

Hello! After a few years o playing allods, I've decided that it's time to move from the F2P server to the P2P. I'll start once the new patch is implemented. Anything you can tell me about it? Some tips? ?(

Best tip I can give is start like at least a week or 2 before the patch hits. So you are not level 1 when everyone levels from 65 to 70.

Make sure you are level 65 and have a big enough bag and some kind of mount that is not total crap when 7.0 arrives. The easiest way to get mounts now is in Wild Shore and they are much better than what drops from Tep. In 7.0 Wild Shore (and therefore means of obtaining those mounts) is gone.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 30th 2016, 11:43pm)

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 6:39pm

Azir

Intermediate

What side you planing to join? both sides are pretty nice we have some nice people on both sides that will help if you need, league has 3 guilds you can pick to join empire has one at the moment though once 7.0 comes who knows what will happen maybe new players will create a new guild or old players will bring old guild back. but yeah your welcome to join either side hope to see you around. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 8:09pm

I was thinking about joining the league, because I played on the empire side on the F2P server. it is good that I have more guilds there

Rate this thread