You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 5:14pm

New Blood

Hello everybody. I am an old Allods player who thought about returning multiple times and today i decided to come back for just to try out p2p server and hopefully, if i have fun during trying process i'll continue playing. My name is Onur. I am a Turkish person with enough English level for communicating via writing and talking but it's not very good. My first toon was on the league side. So i decided to join empire this time. My nickname is Mormegil. I like pvp most but i also like dungeons and raids etc..I'm sure a friendly environment(by environment i don't mean vicious monsters nor filthy league but glorious people of empire) will improve gaming experience. So if there is an active friendly guild on the empire side with Turkish and English speaking people, it will be perfect for me. Hope to see you ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "gaurwaith35" (Feb 2nd 2016, 5:21pm)

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 9:08pm

Hello and welcome:)

It's simple on empire side. There is only 1 guild (Utopie) so you most likelly want to join them. Wish you good luck, and hope to see you soon on the battlefields :)
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 9:59pm

Thanks for your response. As you predicted, i recruited by Utopie. I hope as time goes by there will be more people on both sides. So we'll able to see each other more frequently ^^

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 11:44am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Welcome with us Mormegil !
If you need help, just ask us ;)
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 1:32pm

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 9:39pm

Celinkabouh

Beginner

Go pay to play and ecpect a peak of people just after the incoming oatch. After two weeks most people will quit and u are left alone in tve inbread guilds of pay2play. Wouldnt spend any time trying it out

Sunday, February 7th 2016, 12:44am

Oyunun tablet sürümü çıksın lutfenn noolurr çıksın noolurr

Rate this thread