You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 7:58am

gethdar

Beginner

• "gethdar" started this thread

scout or psi

hello guys i wana play 1 of thos 2 class but i cannot decide wich one scout isgreat and also psi is great wich should be more fit in pvp help me choose the class ??

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 2:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Your question is too broad.
We need to know more about your play style to even try to answer.
The best answer anyone can EVER give you regardless of what you say is "Whatever class you end up liking more after playing both."

With that being said...there are about 500 scouts on the server and maybe 10 psis.
So you will be much more wanted in guilds/parties/etc as a psi, however, not many people like the play style of psi and that is why there are less of them.

Good luck. :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Feb 4th 2016, 4:52pm) with the following reason: edited typo

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 4:15pm

what HCL said.
BUT...since u asked this question u r prob a beginer, therefore take scout.
psi is more complicated and might frastrate u to start with it.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 9:25pm

This 2 very different class

as aionwen said in another topic : "i have a scout and im astonished how much damage it makes even if u play
it totaly wrong, it was the new noobclass since last majorpatch, u know
for this damagedkiddies with no skills." And this is absolutely right

psi need brain to be played in pvp

But to perform on p2w servor, you dont need brain, just cash shop items

that's why the other guy said :
there are about 500 scouts on the server and maybe 10 psis.
I think there is a little bit more psis in game. but many of them are shit players because they perform in full cash shop mode

Good psis are about 5 in whole servor

Good scouts are ... 0

A good scout need to played on full physical hits melee mode with bandit buff, using invisible, victimization trick effect.... (edit : for pvp of course)

But never saw a scout playing like that cause it's too hard. Much easier to use the 2 over-imba and totaly no-brain skills called Inciendiary and Tesla arrow

Those damned 2 skills have killed the gameplay of this class a long time ago :|

Need to delete this 2 skills to reborn this class

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lacrymoza" (Feb 18th 2016, 9:35pm)

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 4:43pm

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 6:57pm

From my experience lvling scout is more fun than psi. Since i lvl both as reinc. I manage to 1 shot mobs easily also for bosses too but that doesnt mean psi is bad. Only downside for psi i had a lot of mana issue. I have to say psi was more fun when i solo boss quests etc. since i cc most of the time. Also for pvp both really great but i think psi is little better because it has a lot of cc. At the end if you dont like mana class pick scout or reverse. They both good classes in my opinion
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!