You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:17pm

Not getting any attribute points?

When I transferred my account over I got 10 attribute points on my lvl 24 ranger. Is this what is supposed to happen? Ever since the transfer I have only gotten skill points and rubys on level up. What's the point of a new stat system if I can't get any points?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:24pm

When I transferred my account over I got 10 attribute points on my lvl 24 ranger. Is this what is supposed to happen? Ever since the transfer I have only gotten skill points and rubys on level up. What's the point of a new stat system if I can't get any points?

You don't get stat points on every level up anymore, but having low stats no longer reduces your output, so it's an overall win.

The vast majority of your stats will come from gear now.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:39pm

Ok. When do you get points though?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 1:18pm

You get 10 stat (+any you have from scrolls and stuff like that) at any point when you reset your stat points at your class trainer. Up to level 14, resets are free.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 12:33pm

Does this mean you have to pay for a water of life every time you want stats? I don't think that's normal (or if it is, that's not a very nice way of forcing you to use CS)... I have some unspent stat points on my pre-transfer chars (even very low level ones), while the two new ones I created after the transfer have not gotten a single stat point yet. One of them is above 15 already and I've only read about this just now, haven't visited the trainer before. Does that mean I won't even be getting the points for the first 15 levels unless I pay? That is REALLY not nice.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 12:51pm

FoL does not cost that much these days and allows you to reset your stats whenever u want
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:09pm

Thanks for the advice, but circumventing the issue doesn't fix it. If this (meaning not getting stats automatically) is not a bug as I'm inclined to believe it is but an intentional change, then it's also intentionally misleading because it is not communicated anywhere in the game currently and new players are bound to fall for it unless they dig around in the forums before level 15.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:12pm

It is not a bug, it is supposed to be this way, that beeing said everybody gets no stats.
There is no disadvantage for anybody in this.
If they would bring it back stats wil unballance everything again.
Unless they remove stats from gear and only give per level but that wil ruin the game even more.

I dont see the problem :P
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:24pm

But those who can afford it do get stats when they reset. Or do you get any beyond that first 10 at higher levels? If not then you're right and I'll drop the issue, but it still needs to be communicated in game, even those +10 points could come in handy and I guess everyone would rather know about it in time and get them for free than pay for them later.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:25pm

i have up to the complete study of perfection,
It is a boutique item that gives stats.
Its always been there so its nothing new realy :)
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:45pm

You are initially given 10 or 20 points, depending on your server choice, assigned by default into Anger and Willpower.

By resetting your stats, these points are freed to be assigned at will.

You do not gain stats as you level, nor are you free to allocate these points without manually resetting them. And to be honest, even in PvE, I'd keep at least 6 in Willpower.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dhamp" (Mar 30th 2014, 2:12pm)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:46pm

Thanks for clearing it up Teppisch :)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:06pm

u wrong :P

I have 25 stats, last one gives 6 stats i believe
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:51pm

in beginning u can notice difrence, but once people are geared the stats are less important then now
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 6:19pm

let me clarify something: there is NO item in the cash shop that gives permanent stat points.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 6:32pm

What rock have you been living under?
Google the complete study of perfection.

U can gain it from boutique chests.
I got mine from buying crystal chips a looooong time ago.
I

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:28am

reeah19

Intermediate

both study of perfection and mage pages are not in CS atm, and mage pages are not coming back dunno how long
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden