You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 5:35pm

Class changing

How do I change my class? :wacko: what do I have to buy? is it the ambrosia from the boutique? or what?

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 6:06pm

How do I change my class? :wacko: what do I have to buy? is it the ambrosia from the boutique? or what?

Once a week there's a core morpher auction (one of each class) on the auction house. The bids end on saturdays. You have to win it in order to change class.

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 10:08pm

there is a strongbox which gives an item that allows unlimited classchanges for limited time
ambrosia is to enlarge the duration of thsi item

other option is hat Dala said
if you buy that you only get the option to buy some item from shop which costs a lot

my tip: better make a reincarnation in the desired class... brings the advantage on learning a lot about that class while leveling... and its permanent...