You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 8:25am

• "d_5ffeec4e46276" has been banned
  • "d_5ffeec4e46276" started this thread

Help Allods (Subscription Server) Get the Recognition it Deserves.

Hey Allods Community :P

I just wanted to share this with you
https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments…_allods_online/

I've also come and wanted to ask the rest of the players here to come and help the Subscription Server get the recognition it deserves. It truly is an amazing server and makes the game a much better experience and thus if the server gets the recognition it deserves then the population will increase and it will definitely make the game better in every way possible, which also might influence My.com to go through some beneficial changes thus providing more opportunities in the future for us players who really want this game to live on.

So all I ask if for everyone to try and pitch in and "advertise" the Subscription Server and it's benefits around forums, websites, YouTube channels, through your real life friends, etc. It may seem like a lot to ask but My.com can't just advertise by themselves and us as the community should really help out and try and make this game great again.

Thanks for reading! :)

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 12:53pm

Nebe

Trainee

Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 2:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Some very interesting comments on that thread.
Cool to see some people interested in giving it another shot and some that are even surprised the game is still up and running. :)

Good luck with p2p server! :thumbup:

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 11:41pm

Wednesday, February 17th 2016, 11:43pm

Some very interesting comments on that thread.
Cool to see some people interested in giving it another shot and some that are even surprised the game is still up and running.

Good luck with p2p server!
I definitely agree hehe, it's great to see many people who are interested and are happy about this. Hopefully we see an upsurge in population and the game gets what it deserves. The more people help encourage and advertise for this server the more people will come. :rolleyes:

We can only hope for the best and of course, miracles :P

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:29pm

Probably steam launch will help the server population.

But I think that kind of post really helps, for instance I came after see one post about P2P server on Reddit, maybe the if the community start to publish dungeon videos, pvp fights, even funny moments help gather more ppl into the game.

I was looking for Allods videos and most videos are outdated or coming from F2P guilds.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 10:58pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Probably steam launch will help the server population.

doubt it just look at the russian server feedback its so low and its not just russians replying its english speakers as well.
KAPPA

Rate this thread