You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 6:25pm

(UPDATE) Battle-Armor Anticipationthread - "Monolith" & others

i really hope we get this sale before the new patch comes so we have time to enjoy the gear of the current season.... most have completed gearing already and this would complete the experience of beeing max geared...

update:
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…76954#post76954

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 13th 2016, 10:06pm)

Friday, February 19th 2016, 11:47am

greetings

but unfortunately,that armor will give significant advantage in pvp,:( (personally) i have bad feelings,that players with that armor will automatic vote kick others from Aod,BG,who don't have that battle armor,and it will be much harder to find place (for example) in party for maze,raids,and so on :/
(enought from me , here are new ships skins (science ship) from boxes of monolith battle armor:

League:

http://vk.com/photo-21752436_374505583

Imperial:

http://vk.com/photo-21752436_374505586

Friday, February 19th 2016, 12:03pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Nice collection of allods pics - thanks for sharing !

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 2:24pm

i dont think anyone will be kicked just because he does not have a battlearmor, its a too expensive item with too small advantages to expect everyone having it

comfort is a huge thing here, faster movement on feet and more manareg...

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 3:04pm

wouldnt call the amor a small advantage :D its rather one of the extremest cs items ingame^^

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 8:08pm

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 8:57pm

well it fills you completly every 50 sek for example :D this is more than my renew as a warden and cuz of this skill ppl consider warden an offheal :D then also manaregg which is pretty op for healerclasses too i mean its 8!! times the regg of the energreggbuff of a scout :D also damage absorb for a bit and as i saw in some video got a fighting skill too

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 10:13pm

but the refill for HP is the 2nd battlearmor "avantgarde" and not monolith if i read correctly?
fighting skill the same... (you saw the video of the battlearmor with the 2 machanic hands, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mSoddVMOnQ)

manareg is good, but if you consider its only helpful for manaclasses and energyclasses get nothing...?

just did some serious resarch and found out monolith also regenerates HP, so its basically the same as the regenskill from mounts we already have, great news, im excited! :) :love:

logically, (pvp-)tanks would profit most from that

russian site which provides all infos:
https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=tr…nventor_2015_05

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 23rd 2016, 1:13am)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 2:17pm

since I came bk to endgame about 1/2 a year ago i go as dps to general bg (not champ domi) where i used to go as FH in the past.
why is that? cause of bloodlust + new skills that heals u (for other classes) + new CS items that heal ur char. all those take out most of the fun going FH in general bg. if u can sustain urself alive as dps in most cases why should u give up the damage u can make?
I liked it "hardcore" as it was in the past: healers could heal and do little damage and other classes had almost no heals other then long cd pots (not including summies and wardens etc).
so u can guess i really don't like this new item. its also making new players more out of reach going on competetive pvp thus killing the game. besides, if it make 50k hps as u say its stupidely op.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 4:25pm

as a healer i can imagine this is a bit frustrating to be no longer needed THIS much
but for every other class its must be a relief to finally be independent, (as it is for me)
i remember how happy i was when i could farm alone in wellebell due to ma bloodlust, as a 1-man-party (with every class)

while leveling its also very pleasent to not be forced to use martyrs salvation every few mobs

but for serious healing in astral or in pvp no offheal can replace a real healer anyway... 2% in 2 sec wont change a lot in pvp if you think of the amount of incoming dmg...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 23rd 2016, 4:44pm)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 5:59pm

in astral there arent even heals used anymore cuz bloodlust > all :D but in real pvp healer is still woth it cuz you need fast strong heals and all trinkets and autoregg together wont keep you alive as good as a heal :D

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 8:21am

in astral there arent even heals used anymore cuz bloodlust > all but in real pvp healer is still woth it cuz you need fast strong heals and all trinkets and autoregg together wont keep you alive as good as a heal

u r right if u r focused on, but that might be enough in 1vs1 or if just few ppl hit u.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 12:35pm

Can't buy boxes with prem crystals. aids.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 3:50pm

noticed this while last carnifex-sale was going, its a pity as things with purple crystals bought bind to the char anyway...
at least its still possible to buy crystalchips with purple crystals :|

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:25pm

aaaand hopes are down again; statpointbox instead of combatarmor

i thought release of 7.0 with many players coming back might would have been a good time, but it seems i was wrong

Friday, April 8th 2016, 7:37pm

why do you cry so much after this armour? jesus

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:03pm

Aionwen

Professional

coz hes a lowiekillerjunki and needs new items to get advantage above noobs...

i hope so much they will bring this ugly armor not befor next chrismas, i wont play this game with this retarded classchanges but this exoskeleton will make things even worse
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So since this thread is completely useless, I feel okay going off topic here.
Regarding what you said Aionwen. The class changes are not retarded in my opinion, they're just very different and will take getting used to. I don't necessarily believe the exoskeleton is the game changer/killer, however, what I am seeing is the game killer is the raising of prices on purification scrolls.
Blue went from 30 to 60.
Epic went from 50 to 165.
Legend went from 100 to 325.
That's crazy increases in prices...especially when (in order to be effectively competitive) it is absolutely necessary to uncurse gear.
With crystal prices at 730:1 it costs:
43,800g to uncurse a blue
120,450g to uncurse an epic
237,250g to uncurse a legend

You have 17 (possibly 18 if 1H/OH bearer) pieces of gear.
10 pieces are crafted gear that won't be cursed, I don't believe.
So you have 7-8 (OH depending) pieces of gear you need to uncurse.
Not saying you'd do all this...but ->

Uncursing all 7-8 blues = 306,600 - 350,400g
Uncursing all 7-8 epics = 843,150 - 963,600g
Uncursing all 7-8 legends = 1,660,750 - 1,898,000g

Now I'm not sure if you realize this...but that is A TON OF GOLD HOLY CRAP I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS THAT MUCH before actually doing the math on it...and crystals are just getting higher and higher...soon (2-3 months) they'll probably be 825-900:1.
Free to play is officially done in my opinion. You just can't be free to play anymore, no one has that kind of time to farm that kinda gold...