You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 11:28am

Mounts

Hey, I have a slow mount (9,9 speed) , but I saw other players with the same mount having higher speeds (around 16). How do you improve the speed of a mount? I know that if you feed him he'll become faster, but only by 0.06 I think, and it takes a lot of food. Any other way?

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 11:37am

reeah19

Intermediate

some just look the same for example the wolf, or they used Kelpie a cash shop item
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 11:49am

there are older mounts with lvl 1 or 2 that have been realised later with higher lvl (5-6). its not the same mount tho its the same animal.

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 11:37am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The free tropical horse and wolf from summer's Tropical Atoll or the Item Shop horse can't be quicker in any other way than with a Kelpie mount - it takes the form of any mount but moves as fast as your fastest mount with a special Item Shop treat. Minimum speed of the Kelpie is 13 yard without the treat.

The Item Shop horse is already the updated faster horse Noble Steed with speed of 9.10 yards at level 6. You can no longer even get the original Kanian Runner that was even slower in its time.

Unless you have seen people ride with quest Courier - that horse runs approx. 13 yards/s but lasts only for an hour or two.

Kelpie mount

Noble Steed mount

PS. I assume the mount is either a horse or a wolf since no other mount is that slow anymore...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 11:45am

no, I have a gryphon :P from the cs, Gwiniel. I saw some guys with the same animal (true thing is that it was a different skin) and his speed was 16.something

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 4:41pm

freestile

Professional

yes they must have the gryphon from the last prophetic card event, every mounts of this event have a 16.something speed

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 9:24am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

no, I have a gryphon :P from the cs, Gwiniel. I saw some guys with the same animal (true thing is that it was a different skin) and his speed was 16.something
Oh, didn't recall gryphon being that slow ever. The old gryphon went at least ~11 yards - then again, it wasn't the item shop one.

But yes, Freestile already answered the matter - the latest Prophetic Card of the Witch Forest updated the gryphon to a rank 6 mount. However, if you missed it, you still have the slower version of it.

Gryphon
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits