You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 7:59pm

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Wanna play? :)

Sup folks.

I'm probably getting into this game again. However, this time I think I'll try out the subscription server. It's only because I'm curious about how it really is, and to hopefully have a max leveled character by the time 7.0 patch kicks in so I can simply choose by then if I wanna go p2p or f2p (already have a sixtyfiver on the fp2 server).

So, since I usually hate playing alone (although I managed playing solo basically through the whole level phase on the f2p server), I rather look here in the forums first if someone feels like joining up with me.

I know this stuff is always a bit difficult, since people might be available at different hours, have other hobbies and social life, etc.
So I will let you know what my gaming scheme usually looks like.

I'm usually available between ~19:00-22:30 PM in the weekdays, because of work until 16:00 PM and then gym or other sport, dinner, etc. after that.
In the weekends I'll probably be available during the day if I have no other plans. In the evenings I might be out, you know, being social and stuff. If not, then probably available at PC.

My time zone is GMT+1(UST+1)

Also know that I'm quite laid back when it comes to gaming. I played quite hardcore when I was younger, but these days I play pretty casually. I'd say it can go to casual/semi-hardcore if I really get stuck with a game, which I usually tend to do with Allods.

By the way, if you wanna play sometimes when I'm not avbailable, and the other way around, just make an alt to play on when alone.

Aight, let me know if you're interested. PM or reply here please.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Quinz" (Feb 25th 2016, 12:20pm)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 8:09pm

Azir

Intermediate

You playing empire or league? Empire has one guild at the moment Utopie which has a mix French German and more NA players joining to and league has insidious which is active and i be leave a German guild, avarice is still around as well.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 8:24pm

Quinz

Intermediate

You playing empire or league? Empire has one guild at the moment Utopie which has a mix French German and more NA players joining to and league has insidious which is active and i be leave a German guild, avarice is still around as well.
Well, anything works for me. I haven't started playing yet.
I can't ask for anyone's advice here really since people from League faction will promote to join their side, while people on Imperial side will promote theirs.

If you would give me some facts however, e.g. which faction has the most players or power, then it would perhaps contribute to my choice of faction.

EDIT: Thanks for the info btw :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Quinz" (Feb 23rd 2016, 8:30pm)

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 8:00pm

Ghost

Trainee

How many active NA players is Utopie going to have in 7.0?

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 8:01pm

So many.

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 11:46pm

Azir

Intermediate

Well so far theres 5 active NA players dont know if more will come for 7.0 But I will be sticking around and maybe Nero hes NA too

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 8:27am

Marco

Intermediate

Ppl would be very stupid to not try out P2P in 7.0 but after all the time i am here on "the other server" it seems pretty normal.

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 12:28pm

Quinz

Intermediate

By the way, there are no active English guilds on League side? You mentioned there's one international guild on Emp side, which would be a good choice for me I guess, and one German guild on League side, which would not be my primary choice since I prefer English speaking in guild chat and voice chat.

With "active" I mean a guild which has at least 6-10 active people in it (which would be required for full group for Astral).
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 3:48pm

League side has internatiol guild that is active at the moment, and will be more active on next patch ofc like all others, i quess. Guild is called Avarice. If you already joined server, easiest way to get to know facts is just talk with active players in game. :^)
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Thursday, February 25th 2016, 9:17pm

Azir

Intermediate

Well utopia is pretty active we have invited a lot of new players who just joined the server. So we are growing even more. But yes utopias main language is English some people speak French here and there but not a whole lot. But which ever side you feel happy on is your choice ;) your welcome on both sides with open arms.

Rate this thread