You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 7:48pm

A Current Psionicist Build

Hello, could anyone help me out with a psionicist build that can work currently for a good mix of PvP/PvE and not too difficult leveling? I am scared I'll mess up my build and won't be able to change it. I don't have a great understanding of how psionicist should work in higher levels because I haven't gotten that far yet.
This is something I came up with just by guessing what could be good: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!132...3…KL!weoh/QPIRKTD

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 8:03pm

a psionicist build that can work currently for a good mix of PvP/PvE and not too difficult leveling

Brutal truth is that for psionicist a PvE build is going to hopelessly suck in PvP and vice versa.
What's more, a levelling oriented build is going to be very bad for endgame PvE and endgame PvE oriented build is going to be very bad for levelling.
You really have to pick one.

If you can't, least painful way to go about it would be pick a PvP build and level with that.

After 7.0 comes, a levelling and endgame PvE builds are going to be one and the same.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (Feb 24th 2016, 8:25pm)

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 8:08pm

Thanks for the reply. Could you drop a link to a viable PvP build?

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 8:14pm

This is what I use:

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!133...3…NB!mhrh/OKPUHBF

The problem with it (for levelling) is that in current version psi is meant to be very high burst damage gated behind moderate cooldowns, with next to zero sustained damage.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Feb 24th 2016, 8:26pm)