You are not logged in.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 6:28pm

Lioo

Professional

• "Lioo" started this thread

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

The Needle In A Haystack - March Event

Heya, guys 'n girls!

It's me again, with the March Event! Well,
it was planed as February event but due to a bereavement,
I was terribly incapable of doing anything in this matter, I beg for your understanding.

Over this week, you have two chances a day on winning 250 crystals...
All you have to do is to visit: https://lkg-soft.de/software/AllodsOnline/NIAH and enter one of the keys below!
Every day (CET based), 20 new keys appear. Two of them will give you 250 crystals, the rest don't.
The new keys appear in a time between 5:00 (5AM) - 18:00 (6PM) CET (So, yeah, the keys are available between 11 and 37 hours).
In the block, where the keys are located, already used working keys are marked red. If both keys are already used, you'll read "All keys have been used today! More luck tomorrow!" instead.

TIP: On refreshing this page, the order of the keys will change, so open the event page in a new tab,
in order to keep the order. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Winners

FAQ:
Q: I cannot open the event page, what shall i do?
A: Sorry, I've no idea, this happens sometimes xd - Just try it again later.
I noticed that this happens to some users, but I can't reproduce this error by myself, so I've no idea how to fix it - Sorry.

Q: Can I win more than once?
A: Sure, you can win up to 14-times... Bit unfair, but as for now, the first who enters the correct key, wins, no matter how many times the winner's already won.

Q: I won, yay, when and how will I get my reward?
A: You will get your reward via post on New Frontier (F2P) server. It will delay by one week, 'cuz I'm currently terribly busy with my work stuff, sorry for that. You'll receive it on a weekend.

Q: I entered a working key, what's next?
A: A box'll appear, where you can enter your char-name and your faction. After pressing the "Submit"-button, your name will automatically appear in this thread.

Q: I entered a winning key, but accidentally refreshed the page, before I entered my profile infos, what now?
A: Dontcha worry m8... Refreshing the page won't affect you at all. Even if you "accidentally" pushed the power button on your computer! As soon as you entered a working key, it is all yours! Anyways, in case of any problems, just PM me or comment in this thread.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Mar 9th 2016, 12:26pm)

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 6:37pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Finally fixed bug that caused you to be unable to access the page :thumbup:

Since bug's fixed .. let's continue with my favorite doing..

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Mar 2nd 2016, 11:12pm)

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 4:51pm

Lioo

Professional

New day ~ new push ^^
Don't miss out your opportunity tomorrow!

//EDIT: Improved the Winner table. Now it will display the time, when a user entered a correct key
//EDIT2: Changed red and blue tone of the text in the images. It's now more eye friendly

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Lioo" (Mar 3rd 2016, 5:11pm)

Friday, March 4th 2016, 11:03pm

Lioo

Professional

New day ~ new push ^^
Don't miss out your opportunity tomorrow!

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 9:50pm

Lioo

Professional

Prepaire yourself, for the last round! I'm doubling the reward!!
NOW 500 instead of 250 Crystals for the Sunday round!

Don't miss your chance to get your hands on 2 x 500 Crystals !!

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 2:00pm

Lioo

Professional

GZ! To all the winners, I hope you enjoyed!
I'll send out your rewards this weekend!

Rate this thread