You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 7:32pm

Marco

Intermediate

Neos my friend i missed u ^^

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 9:34pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Hey wait for real or sarcasm? ;)
Do we enjoy getting duplicate cat mounts stolen from us?
KAPPA

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 6:25pm

Since 7.0 is here planing to return to allods for good, after a break since mid v4.x and P2P is the only real option for me because the " F2P " is a mess now. I expect a lot of major changes but i will do my research, only thing that's bothering me when the time comes will i atleast find guilds to do raids with on weekly bases or is it too low populated ?

Monday, April 4th 2016, 2:22pm

IAmGroot

Professional

So this is a question for a CM...

If I was to have already purchased the Collector's Edition and then decided to make a new character on the p2p server, would I receive the collector's edition items on that character?

Basically, do you receive the collector's edition on characters that do not preexist?

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 5:00am

Ghost

Trainee

Since 7.0 is here planing to return to allods for good, after a break since mid v4.x and P2P is the only real option for me because the " F2P " is a mess now. I expect a lot of major changes but i will do my research, only thing that's bothering me when the time comes will i atleast find guilds to do raids with on weekly bases or is it too low populated ?

Yep. There are very active guilds on both factions.
Basically, do you receive the collector's edition on characters that do not preexist?

Quoted

Packs will be sent to all avatars. Even new avatar, which will be created a month after purchase, will receive it. We have only one restriction here. One soul could get pack only once.

Come to league side Grootbby, Avarice would love to have you. <3 We have a handful NA players and more would be even better.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 3:20pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Quoted

Packs will be sent to all avatars. Even new avatar, which will be created a month after purchase, will receive it. We have only one restriction here. One soul could get pack only once.

Come to league side Grootbby, Avarice would love to have you. <3 We have a handful NA players and more would be even better.
Wow, can't believe I missed that one Ghost, sorry...Usually I'm not so sloppy. Thank you for doing the research for me! :D
I'm not sure I could ever make that switch to be honest for the shear fact that I have invested too much into the game already and tbh, I don't mind dropping ~$100 a month on this game as I have no other hobbies like some others do...so I have the money I can afford to play the game. :)
If I ever did though, I'd find ya quick Ghost. :)

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 3:55pm

Do u believe if i say that this is on the p2p server ?

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 4:19pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Yes. All of your avatars receive the CE, even ones you make after purchase.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 4:37pm

Senpai

Intermediate

still not enough people to make a 24 man raid :sleeping:
KAPPA

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 4:50pm

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 4:56pm

still not enough people to make a 24 man raid :sleeping:
Some people were afk or doing something else , we were like around 30 on 1 guild not that's not bad on a desert server ..:D

This is also funny people are never happy or will always complain about the p2p .
When all the emp side had like 15 active player people were complaining , and now we have like 30 active people on just 1 guild mehh ... never happy .

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "chiryotu" (Apr 6th 2016, 5:07pm)

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 6:16pm

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 6:44pm

Ghost

Trainee

It seems there will always be scumbags who hang around the P2P forums and try to make others miserable, even when said people have ragequit the server and don't play there anymore. It says a lot about their character. :D Don't worry. Continue and be happy.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 6:45pm

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 3:43pm

Senpai

Intermediate

It seems there will always be scumbags who hang around the P2P forums and try to make others miserable, even when said people have ragequit the server and don't play there anymore. It says a lot about their character. :D Don't worry. Continue and be happy.

Didn't rage quit, quit cause there was no one coming back to the game atleast not 55 patch level of people or heck even the 60 patch with Anger Management and Crew. I come on here for my own enjoyment and comment what most people are already thinking and saying outside the forums. Some have just stuck around for god knows what reason and it's entertaining.
KAPPA

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 5:43pm

Didn't rage quit, quit cause there was no one coming back to the game atleast not 55 patch level of people or heck even the 60 patch with Anger Management and Crew. I come on here for my own enjoyment and comment what most people are already thinking and saying outside the forums. Some have just stuck around for god knows what reason and it's entertaining.

Some of us just play it because we enjoy it, you remember enjoyment don't you Cry? Its fun for some of us, population problems be damned.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 7:26pm

Ghost

Trainee

Some of us just play it because we enjoy it, you remember enjoyment don't you Cry? Its fun for some of us, population problems be damned.

No, how dare you enjoy something that Senpai doesn't! /trolls nonstop
ʰᵘᵉ

Friday, April 8th 2016, 7:51am

Senpai

Intermediate

No, how dare you enjoy something that Senpai doesn't! /trolls nonstop
ʰᵘᵉ
Kappa.
KAPPA

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:16am

Achilles

Intermediate

PvP pops often, we have enough people for raids and domi. Population is fine, for now.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:33pm

Senpai

Intermediate

PvP pops often, we have enough people for raids and domi. Population is fine, for now.
Yeah saw Dracias streaming seemed it popped often and there was quite a few people around but again for how long. No one can tell till it gets a few weeks in and if there is still a thriving population maybe the CM's will do something with it finally or as I predict they won't do anything and it will die again.
KAPPA