You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 2:32pm

Price changed with paysafecard ?

I just noticed that, if you pay with credit card it's ok you pay 10 euro for 1000 cristals but if you pay by paysafecard for 10 euro you get only 909.O9 cristals ??? wtf

Subscription server become 11 euro for a month and 7.70 euro for 3 month ( if you pay 3 months it' s not bad )

If someone can verify what i' m saying it will be good. The game is dead so why change the price ?With lower price ok but not with higher.

If it' s cause of the stupid european Policy against Russia ok we can understand but F##### !

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 2:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You're paying the USD to Euro exchange rate.

That's what us, as anyone paying with USD instead of Euros, have to pay.

Why is this happening? I have no idea, but that is the best explanation I can give you.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 2:51pm

You are saying that with paysafecard USD you got 1000 cristals for 10$ right now ?

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 3:30pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You are saying that with paysafecard USD you got 1000 cristals for 10$ right now ?

No, I am saying the exact opposite.
Any time anyone using USD tops up with any USD payment method we get 909.1 crystals instead of 1000 crystals like if you would pay with Euros.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 3:42pm

OH no but i' m not speaking about the exchange in the f2P but on the Allods.com when you recharge your account with real money.
I have always pay 10 euro to recharge my account and now i have to pay 11 .But it' s with paysafecard.

Sorry i' m not sure that i understand you.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 3:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

We're just having a communication/language barrier. :)
I will try to make you understand this easier/better.

Okay, I am from the United States.
I have all money in the United States Dollar (USD).

When I top up my account with real money (USD) there is an exchange rate because Allods is based off the EURO, not the USD.
So any time I top my account up for $10 USD I get 909.1 crystals instead of getting 1,000 crystals like you would if you topped up with 10 EUROS.

10 EURO = 1,000 crystals
10 USD = 909.1 crystals.

For some reason, the paysafecard method you are using is being forced the exchange rate of USD to EURO even if you are using EUROs. I do not quite understand why, but that is what I am seeing.

Does this make any more sense? :)

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 3:55pm

Oh ok. Yes i understand now, they give the USD price to euro. But you say 909.1 and i say 909.09. It's strange.

thank you for your explanation.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "attimi54" (Mar 2nd 2016, 4:01pm)

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 3:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

But you say 909.1 and i say 909.9. It's strange.

Are you sure it's not 909.09? :) That is what I am getting and I am just rounding. :P
Either way, I hope they get this fixed, as they should not be converting your EUROs to USD because that is not the correct thing to be doing and making you lose money unfairly.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 4:00pm

Yes i forgot a zero on the last post i correct it.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 4:01pm

Salut,

(Sorry for the french)
Il y a une commission avec Paysafecard, ce n'est pas du à boycott EU/RU, c'est du au contrat passé entre paysafecard et my.com. C'est pour cela que le change est moins interessant (un peu comme Allopass).
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3520

@Groot : it's not about USD or EU in this particular case. That's just a fee (?) that my.com have to pay to Paysafecard company, that makes the price of the cristal higher than direct buy with a bank card or paypal.
I'll try to get the EN link.
edit : http://allods.my.com/en/news/announcements/paysafe-card
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 4:12pm

OK thanks, so price change, today 11, tomorrow 12 ? lol

It's not bad if you take 3 months but i' m afraid for the future, it' s the first time i see price change in a game.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 4:16pm

Marco

Intermediate

There is no Price Change it is a General Problem with the paysafecard that you dont get 1000 Crystals as well as everywhere u use paysafecard too ;(

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 4:36pm

Hello,
OK thanks, so price change, today 11, tomorrow 12 ? lol
No.
It's not a price change, it's like that since they added this paysafecard payment (june 2014).

Quoted

Please note, there will be a small charge when using the Paysafe Card, (1.1 cent instead of 1.0 cent per crystal).

EDIT : moved to general section. It's not a Smuggler Paradise issue.
Allods Online Discord
----

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 9:01pm

It' s strange that i don't pay anything since 2014, if i remember, my subscription has expired in october 2015. I try to check my purchase history but i don' t find it.

Gladia in your link it say that they implement new payment methode but i already bought cristals with paysafecard and it was 1000 cristals for 10 euro.

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 9:58pm

Hello,

It' s strange that i don't pay anything since 2014, if i remember, my subscription has expired in october 2015. I try to check my purchase history but i don' t find it.
You'll need to be more precise.
Allods Online is in My.Com hands since march 2014. Did you buy cristals while it was still gPotota/Webzen, or My.com ?

Gladia in your link it say that they implement new payment methode but i already bought cristals with paysafecard and it was 1000 cristals for 10 euro.
Same question, gPotato/Webzen or My.Com ? This not the same company, so they may have a different deal with Paysafe Card company.
Allods Online Discord
----