You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 9:04pm

Enriched Amalgam

Ok so 100x[Amalgam Enriching solution] (from MI) + 4x[Amalgam] = 1x [Enriched Amalgam].

[Enriched Amalgam] = 20% more efficient than a single normal [Amalgam]. Am I going mental? Can someone explain how this is beneficial?

I done a forum search to see if someone already brought this up but seen nothing so I assume I'm missing something here...

Cheers,
Ax.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 10:48pm

The amount of useful upgraders is limited, unless one is making all 4 sets of astral gear at the same time. Getting 65 amalgams per week is easy, with some gold it can be brought to 80, which would be 20 enriched amalgams... which I believe are more than the useful upgraders we can get, if we're making only one set of gear. That way, it gives 20% more progress per week by burning 80 amalgams.

My math is based on unlimited MI, though. I have no idea if getting 2000 amalgam enriching solution is possible.

Looks like it is quality over quantity thing.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:30am

That way, it gives 20% more progress per week by burning 80 amalgams.

LOOL, u made my day... :D
Do u know anything about random?
Do u know this game's random?

It will gives 20% more ILLUSION about progress per week by burning 80 amalgams...
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 4:03am

The amount of useful upgraders is limited, unless one is making all 4 sets of astral gear at the same time. Getting 65 amalgams per week is easy, with some gold it can be brought to 80, which would be 20 enriched amalgams... which I believe are more than the useful upgraders we can get, if we're making only one set of gear. That way, it gives 20% more progress per week by burning 80 amalgams.

My math is based on unlimited MI, though. I have no idea if getting 2000 amalgam enriching solution is possible.

Let me guess. Your one of the Imps who had near full 56 myth glyphs at the time of the update and only ques for things along with your guild.

For normal players amalgam is rather hard to come from with the odds of getting more than 1 amalgam from JC is rare due to the fact that most of the time others will try to kill your golem since they are in desperate need of amalgam too.

WH and AoD are a crapshoot where some times you get lucky and win and other times you get next to nothing. The only sure way of getting amalgam is to grind alchemy up to level 60 and spend all your time farming that quest.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 4:27am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

For normal players amalgam is rather hard to come from with the odds of getting more than 1 amalgam from JC is rare due to the fact that most of the time others will try to kill your golem since they are in desperate need of amalgam too.
Yesterday in JC was a blast, but there was this one moment when at low hp you targeted me while I was targeting you after I threw the mace where the little gibber's in the back where pushing really hard on the guy in the front, tiny leg's flittering in the air, fur electricly charged on end, those huge gibber eye's wide where I wanted to pull the mace back...and cry.

On a side note, farming amal suck's. Give it to us like it was glyph upgrader's so we don't have to go Nerd-Core for it.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:04pm

Ah ok I see what you mean. So due to the cap on gear upgraders per week, these enriched amalgams will allow us to get a 20% increase in upgrade progress per upgrade but at the cost of Amalgam.

I'm not going to bother with that. Still have glyphs to upgrade anyway. Note that when upgrading glyphs, [Amalgam] and [Enriched Amalgam] give the exact same progress amount and chance to increase progress amount gained by 100%.

Cheers,
Ayex