You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 7th 2016, 1:55pm

Stuck on Meeting the Mentor quest (Olivier)

I'm stuck on the Olivier guy just inside the Meeting the Mentor quest dungeon. Once he dies everything starts exploding and just keeps doing massive damage until I die. I can't run away, it's not a status effect so it doesn't wear off, and there is nothing to target anymore so I can't fight back. There is no target but I can't mount because "still in combat" (not that it matters because the choices are to run into a corner, or run into a massive swarm of monsters that all attack at once). I've tried to just walk past the guy without fighting him to begin with and he won't let me. I've tried staying as far away as possible while the mercenaries beat him but that doesn't matter because once he's dead, all this exploding crap starts happening and it just follows me around until I die. I've tried having the mercenary guy turn him into stone and he's immune to that (and everything else apparently). I don't know what I'm supposed to. I've died/started over about 10 times in a row and I'm getting really pissed off. This is stupid.

Monday, March 7th 2016, 1:59pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Is that quest in Defiled Ruins, 1st boss ?
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Monday, March 7th 2016, 1:59pm

Is that quest in Defiled Ruins, 1st boss ?

Yeah, that one.

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:00pm

Eddy

Intermediate

One sec i will send u ss what to use

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:05pm

Eddy

Intermediate

http://i.imgur.com/ResXo1i.jpg

Ok u see that green thing in middle, get close, use Z, and try to move from red thing on the ground. You should be fine, after that

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:16pm

Ok u see that green thing in middle, get close, use Z, and try to move from red thing on the ground. You should be fine, after that
That isn't working, it just says something about being dizzy or being in the ghostly plane or something and everything continues as previously described. He has these ghosts or something he summons and after his HP goes down to 0, they come out and attack until I die and I can't fight back. Is the cauldron supposed to be used a specific way?

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:18pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I used it to kill those ghosts, while merc's attacking boss, and after i killed them, they didnt explode :S had just to avoid that red shit on the ground :S

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:22pm

That isn't working, it just says something about being dizzy or being in the ghostly plane or something and everything continues as previously described. He has these ghosts or something he summons and after his HP goes down to 0, they come out and attack until I die and I can't fight back. Is the cauldron supposed to be used a specific way?

I used it to kill those ghosts, while merc's attacking boss, and after i killed them, they didnt explode :S had just to avoid that red shit on the ground :S

Ok, I stood by the cauldron and just pushed the button over and over and over and eventually everything stopped so I guess I passed. That is officially the most stupid and boring boss I've ever seen and I want my 10k mirra drops back.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:22pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Oh goood :D dont forget to use that item on his body :D to get new quest :D i missed it like 15 times, on all chars :D

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:33pm

Oh goood :D dont forget to use that item on his body :D to get new quest :D i missed it like 15 times, on all chars :D
There is no body. Maybe it disappeared while I was in the forums typing my response. Unless it's absolute necessary, I have no damns left to give at this point.

Thanks a ton for the help.

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:35pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Np man, but if u didnt use an item on his dead body, u will not be able to pass fire barrier :) If u cant go back and check if Oliver's body is still there. :D

Monday, March 7th 2016, 2:42pm

Np man, but if u didnt use an item on his dead body, u will not be able to pass fire barrier :) If u cant go back and check if Oliver's body is still there. :D

There is no body. Is there something that should have appeared in my inventory? Maybe I already have it.

Edit Afterward: Just finished the area so I guess there was nothing on him that was necessary. Damn still not given. :evil:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DC" (Mar 7th 2016, 2:59pm)

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 7:40am

you have an item in your bag to revive Oliver again after you kiled him, then he gives you a quest, you have to talk to the Little Spirit as well then to Oliver again. you still can cuntinue defiled ruins and you will get to do all other quests, but for this one you will have to return and do it again. Olivers dead Body dissapers after a few minutes. i had the same cos i went afk for a smoke after i killed him :D.
the dungeon resets with the Server reset at 4 a.m. (unlike tt1/tt2 that reset after 30 minutes.

Rate this thread