You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 4:12pm

Thanks for reporting issue with timezone, we'll look into it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 11th 2016, 4:18pm)

Friday, March 11th 2016, 4:38pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey everyone,

Following on from CM_Official's post, we'll be taking the tournament server down for two hours in order to perform a maintenance/sync. From there we'll break it all down, time/schedule wise, and present any needed tournament info from there.

In the meantime, thank all you guys for the positivity and enthusiasm thus far in-thread. We want to make sure you have a fun and smooth experience in the tournament and will keep you posted once the server has recovered from temporary downtime so that you can resume ass-kicking activity as soon as possible.

Regards,
Mhul

Friday, March 11th 2016, 5:05pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Any response on whether you're excluding 9-5 working US players from events again?

Thanks,

Friday, March 11th 2016, 5:37pm

Renn

Beginner

Major bug

SO I'm hoping this wont be true for actual pvp combat, there seems to be a weird bug allowing players to step into the arena after someone dies, not sure if enemy team is leaving arena after death or what, but there were several instances of multiple players continuously respawning/new ones joining--Images showing weird bug below :') These are all 3v3 practice matches

:Renn lvl 60 Great Heretic:
-Insert cool .png here-

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:03pm

Any response on whether you're excluding 9-5 working US players from events again?

Thanks,
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, event mechanics can't be changed on fly. Due to this fact, these kinds of competitive activities can't be created with two schedules, so we'll get in touch with devs to improve the design towards different time zone support.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CM_official" (Mar 11th 2016, 6:11pm)

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:13pm

SO I'm hoping this wont be true for actual pvp combat, there seems to be a weird bug allowing players to step into the arena after someone dies, not sure if enemy team is leaving arena after death or what, but there were several instances of multiple players continuously respawning/new ones joining--Images showing weird bug below :') These are all 3v3 practice matches

Thanks for your report also. We will check it ASAP.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thanks,
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, event mechanics can't be changed on fly. Due to this fact, these kinds of competitive activities can't be created with two schedules, so we'll get in touch with devs to improve the design towards different time zone support.

Gah....
So hard to be an American playing this damn game sometimes................
Can't do MI, can't do AoD, can't do raid Dominion, can't any of the events.....
:thumbdown:

At least you have said you'll speak with the devs regarding that...but...I have my doubts about change.
Either way, thank you. :S

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:48pm

Can't do MI

That gets solved for you with 7.0 since MI is not in the game by then. :thumbup:

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Can't do MI

That gets solved for you with 7.0 since MI is not in the game by then. :thumbup:

So the only way to fix the problem where NA players can't attend events is to remove them completely...
Well at least it becomes more fair that way, but that sounds really lame removing everything...

Friday, March 11th 2016, 7:07pm

Can you please change timer of 3v3 invit to 17h to 20h please ? ;(
21h and 21h30 gonna be pretty hard for me ( and some friends ) :(

Friday, March 11th 2016, 8:04pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Can you please change timer of 3v3 invit to 17h to 20h please ? ;(
21h and 21h30 gonna be pretty hard for me ( and some friends ) :(
Hey again, we'll be able to properly convey our thoughts on time-zone solutions once we discuss matters with the Devs and get a full list of ideas and options. Until then, just dropping by to let you know that the tournament server should be back in action - thanks for your patience and feedback!

Quoted

Quoted from "Renn"

Quoted

Thanks again for the report - we'll be squashing this issue before the actual qualifying stages. If you guys notice anything else on the tournament server, drop us a post here in thread. Also, have a great weekend!

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 11th 2016, 8:58pm)

Friday, March 11th 2016, 10:55pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

can you PLEASE keep this server up forever ? its all I need to be happy..make character buy same gear as everyone and que pvp 3v3 with friends :) best server ever love it

only thing that annoys me is that theres some kind of weird lag which prevents me from following up my abilities ? like I cast something and press next skill and nothing happens not sure if its just me having this issue other than that 10/10 (fix the rejoin bug tho)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 1:45pm

when will you add a postman to that Server? i have 6 letters and cant open them :(

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 2:40pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

can you PLEASE keep this server up forever ? its all I need to be happy..make character buy same gear as everyone and que pvp 3v3 with friends :) best server ever love it

only thing that annoys me is that theres some kind of weird lag which prevents me from following up my abilities ? like I cast something and press next skill and nothing happens not sure if its just me having this issue other than that 10/10 (fix the rejoin bug tho)

This server will be shut down after the tournament, there is no doubt in my mind. Cost of holding server is not paid for by the server itself as there is no boutique.

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 4:28pm

Since there are a lot of people who cannot attend all potentially 4 days of the tournament, i d like to ask if it is possible to replace someone in your group for 2nd qualifying round or finals.How does that work ?

Also something that is unclear , how do we get to 2nd round ? Highest ranking groups move and their ranking resets for 2nd round or do they keep their ranking ?

Some details about that would help a lot of people

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 4:49pm

Hello,

[questions from players]

- Is it intended that a team can have 2 players with the same class ?
- Possible bug (maybe the same one that Renn reported) : When a player die in a battle, he can leave, and get in again, so that the fight (almost) never ends.

EDIT : it seems that those two issues only applied to training skirmishes.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 12th 2016, 10:19pm)

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 10:15pm

mhh cuz its not completly clarified i got a question here tuesday is the 2 Qualifying Round so will the points just add up or only the winner from Qualifying Round will proceed there? also if the points just add up is it possible to change class (means creating a new char) for the 2 round?

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 11:01pm

i wish there was a way to see people's rankings or top

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 11:43pm

Hello,

Fist day of qualification is over.
For those wondering, it started at 8PM CET (NY+6h LA+9h Sydney -10) and ended 3 hours later (11PM CET)
There's a match every 10 minutes, and a match can't last more than 8 minutes.

Did you enjoy it ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 12:23am

yeah was nice so fill me in for my questions above :P also iam curious

Quoted

In the course of the tournament it was seen targeted by unscrupulous players use some mistakes, such as those associated with the ability to "oak bark" and "Lethal potion" heathens and "Rhapsody" bards. Please note that repeated violations of the participants found guilty of this, the rating will be reset.
i do know of the rhapsody bug and how most bards use it but a bark shield bug for the warden?! thats news to me fill me in for...reference purpose ofc :P

Rate this thread