You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 4:43am

Level 15 character has no mentor tab under social?

I found that one of my characters has reached lv 15 already but has no mentor tab under socials. Is this a bug or is there an option somewhere I need to turn on?

Thanks!

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:29pm

Dhamp

Professional

Sounds like a bug :S

Have you got any Addons running?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:30pm

Open friend list and it should be under a tab there, also if its a reinc u cant get a mentor and u can become a mentor at level 30.
I

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:57am

No addons (not even sure where they would go if I had any haha) and he's not a reincarnation. There just isn't a mentor tab at all under social. I found this problem with two of my other lv 10+ characters so I think it's just a problem with my account. I'll send a ticket about it, Thanks for your help!

Monday, March 31st 2014, 2:40am

Hi,

Are they very very very very very old chars ?
Mentor system wasn't retroactive, so any chars made before they put this system ingame will never have any mentor.

Mentoring appears in june 2012.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:22pm

Ah that might explain it! They are indeed ancient characters haha. I'm finding a lot of errors with them probably because so many changes have occurred since they were created. (For example I don't get the crystals coupon and dust from the lv 2 rune quest and they had 60k worth of non expiring myrrh which when I right clicked to use, didn't go under the currency tab and completely vanished.)

Just as an addition. I think the lack of a mentor tab is a bug only for ancient characters who got to lv 9 or above. I had a few other ancient characters at lv 8 who were able to join the system after I leveled them to 9 this last week.

What makes it more confusing though is that I have a lv 33 character who does have a mentor tab (I believe all my characters were created at around the same time) and she actually transferred over with a pupil on her list already. She doesn't have the ability to gain a mentor though, only pupils. Is this normal for a lv 30+?

I'm not sure now if it's worth making a ticket about all the problems since it sounds like it'll be a massive headache. Probably best just to start over on the lv 15s >_<. Thanks for bringing this up. I hadn't considered it might be their age ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sothe321" (Mar 31st 2014, 4:32pm)

Rate this thread