You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 10:47am

Starting area

Guys i started yesterday as a cleric priden and i cant leave the starting zone... How the hell can i leave tha place?

Friday, March 11th 2016, 12:22pm

Make sure you are on New Frontier and not on server called Circle of Equals.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:05pm

Make sure you are on New Frontier and not on server called Circle of Equals.
what's the diference?

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:07pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Circle of Equals is ONLY for level 65 3v3 PvP.

New Frontier is for actually playing the entire game.

If you are on New Frontier, since you didn't tell us which one, you cannot leave until you complete all of the quests there, which is around level 20-25

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:12pm

Circle of Equals is ONLY for level 65 3v3 PvP.

New Frontier is for actually playing the entire game.

If you are on New Frontier, since you didn't tell us which one, you cannot leave until you complete all of the quests there, which is around level 20-25
Not at home now, i grabed the first server recomended, still learning the basics.... but they do have all the 63 gear there and a lot of vendors

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:15pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Not at home now, i grabed the first server recomended, still learning the basics.... but they do have all the 63 gear there and a lot of vendors
Then you're on Circle of Equals.
Make sure to hit the select server button before you actually log into your character and change over to New Frontier instead and you'll be able to play the "regular" game.

The new server, Circle of Equals, was just implemented for a contest for players to try their best to win a large reward (15,000 premium crystals) in a group of 3 with "equal" item shop items and gear.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:19pm

Then you're on Circle of Equals.
Make sure to hit the select server button before you actually log into your character and change over to New Frontier instead and you'll be able to play the "regular" game.

The new server, Circle of Equals, was just implemented for a contest for players to try their best to win a large reward (15,000 premium crystals) in a group of 3 with "equal" item shop items and gear.
Ok i will try it later... thanks a lot for the help

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Anytime! :)

If you have any additional questions (i.e nooby questions or general questions about the game), you can always inbox me (if you're too shy to ask on the forum). I check the forum quite often throughout the day so you'll probably get an answer fairly quickly.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 8:32pm

Anytime! :)

If you have any additional questions (i.e nooby questions or general questions about the game), you can always inbox me (if you're too shy to ask on the forum). I check the forum quite often throughout the day so you'll probably get an answer fairly quickly.
Thanks i will keep it in mind