Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

30. 03. 2014, 05:59

Dragagon_old

Non enregistré

Missing costumes :<

So I was looking through costumes earlier and I'm 100% certain I had all of the new years ones, mainly bc I bought everything from the vendor and still had 4k new year cards leftover. @.@ sad. Anyways I guess this is along the lines of the prairie costume disappearing.

30. 03. 2014, 06:10

Hugorood

Débutant

Travail: That thing

• Envoyer un message privé

It is annoying isn't it. I'm interested to see how my.com/mail.ru/whoever deals with this. Too many people quit due to gpots handling of game and I'd love to see some real customer service now.

It's only a small thing but sometimes those are the things that stop people qqing.

30. 03. 2014, 13:00

Wel they are buisy with fixing lost accounts, fixing bugs, planning a HUGE merge, give it some time people
I

30. 03. 2014, 20:45

I'm not sure, but I think I might be missing some Tropical Atoll stuff myself.

31. 03. 2014, 22:58

Dragagon_old

Non enregistré

Wonder if there is any way they know if the items disappeared or if gone forever

01. 04. 2014, 15:40

Tirofijo

Apprenti

Travail: Father of a little daughter (6)

• Envoyer un message privé

Answer to a ticket:
"We are not responsable for the lost of Items during a Patch. Restoring Items who where lost during a Patch can't be done."
Any questions?

Don't think about it, just forget it. It's a game.
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner
Dvalinn, Warrior
Psiofour, Psionic

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion