You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 8:15am

Ship time on P2P server

Is there a way to decrease the time it takes to build the astral ship on the p2p server?

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 8:26am

Make it build Faster

Yes go into shop mall and buy speed up tokens in ship area
there are 2 types so read good first :rolleyes:

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 8:28am

Gramarye

Professional

Yes go into shop mall and buy speed up tokens in ship area
there are 2 types so read good first :rolleyes:

p2p server = pay to play server ...

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 8:36am

Laany

Intermediate

No, there is no way !
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Mar 17th 2016, 8:45am)

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:01pm

There isn't any, but that time is nowhere close to what it used to be. It's just 10 days now.

Friday, March 18th 2016, 1:26pm

IAmGroot

Professional

There isn't any, but that time is nowhere close to what it used to be. It's just 10 days now.

When I made my first ship...it was 100 days...you kids got it easy now a days! :grandpa icon:

Friday, March 18th 2016, 8:10pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

When I made my first ship...it was 100 days...you kids got it easy now a days! :grandpa icon:
+1000 :grandma icon: :thumbup:
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, March 18th 2016, 8:23pm

Was this before the 3 quests that gave you ship tickets to reduce build time?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_1104294" (Mar 18th 2016, 8:34pm)

Friday, March 18th 2016, 8:26pm

100 days time was very long ago. Think level 40 cap days. It was gradually reduced.

When P2P server launched, building a ship took 33 days. At that time Coldberg, Avilon and Dragon Ring zone completion awarded you one contract item each. This item reduced time needed to build a ship by 10 days, so compared to people who played on the P2P from the start you have to wait 7 days longer.

Edit: Also every hull upgrade takes 10 days and this time cannot be reduced in any way, so make sure you have more than one ship in your group.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 18th 2016, 8:34pm)

Friday, March 18th 2016, 8:34pm

100 days time was very long ago. Think level 40 cap days. It was gradually reduced.

When P2P server launched, building a ship took 33 days. At that time Coldberg, Avilon and Dragon Ring zone completion awarded you one contract item each. This item reduced time needed to build a ship by 10 days, so compared to people who played on the P2P from the start you have to wait 7 days longer.
Oh right, it was those zones. I remember doing those back when I played F2P and when the P2P server just opened.
When I was leveling my new P2P character this time around I noticed they were gone. Thought I was going to have to wait the full ship building time.

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 7:02pm

rozetri

Intermediate

It was originally 100 days with 3 daily quests to reduce the total build time to 33 days if done each and every day. The pain was memorable.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Rate this thread