You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 3:34pm

Serious Gamebreaking Problem.

So after getting past the 1.2 error now I have an even bigger problem, everything in the game all NPC's and Players are invisible I can load into the world and talk with people but I can't see anyone and can't complete my quests or do anything. The only thing I can see is my own character.

It's weird because everything was working fine for about an hour then I auto moved to a quest location and when I got there everything was gone and I was unable to plant the bugs in the flower beds on that one quest, so what's up with that?

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 5:25pm

Nobody can help me here? I can't play the game at all.

Tried reinstalling it a bunch of time that didn't work.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 5:27pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Is your game still doing the umm...what's it called... "You can play the game, to some degree, but it hasn't finished completely downloading so shit looks weird as hell and a lot of it doesn't load?" thing?

If that's the case, leave your game open for a few hours and come back to it, restart it, and try again...should be all good.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 5:31pm

No it has completely finished downloading, around 10gb in total.

I've seen threads about Avast interfering with your own character model, but I use Avira so it shouldn't be that.

Very frustrating this.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 5:51pm

Wow, you will never guess what the problem was, it was so simple.

I figured out I could use that emergency teleport thingy, well after I did that everything was visible again, it seems something went wrong when I used a portal and nothing loaded, spent all day trying to fix it and that was the problem I can't believe it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Reidman" (Mar 17th 2016, 6:04pm)

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 7:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well that's really unfortunate that the problem was such a simple fix.

It is, however, fortunate that you have fixed it! :)
Glad you're able to join the game and play again! :thumbsup:

Rate this thread