Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 4:22pm

Mhuldoon

Profesyonel

• Konuyu başlatan "Mhuldoon"

Mesajlar: 567

Konum: Galway, Ireland

• Özel mesaj gönder

Happy Birthday, Allods!

Dear Sarnaut,

Welcome to Allods second birthday under My.Com operation!

Starting on March 17th, we celebrate a very special occasion which, unlike other events in the past, the capital's have not organized a huge festival for. Instead, it is the Demon Hunter's who spent many restless night in preparation for what is to come and are now on their way to both faction capitals to spread the word!

Both Krasimir Chernov at the League astral port, and Bulat Jerohin at the Empire astral port, are offering all Sarnautians a variety of festive wares for you to peruse! Fancy a souvenir? Then trade for them using commemorative coins! Not enough coins? Refer to the Demon Hunter in question and they may have a few tasks for you to perform instead.

Need directions? Simply click on the cracker-icon emblazoned in the lower left corner of the screen and your character will head to the Astral port for you.

However, no Demon Hunter can stand around for long without something demonic happening in the vicinity! From the 24th of March, a second phase begins (though the first phase still remains intact). Even more tasks and rewards become available, from ring-fighting to demon-petting (which, knowing demons, probably involves more fighting). You never know what to expect with demons!

Given the Demon Hunters are always needed elsewhere, they will remain with us only until April 17th before leaving the Empire & League Ports to travel back into the demon infested astral once again, so enjoy the celebrations while you can.

We'd like to express our sincere gratitude to all players for their many years of enthusiasm towards Allods, the passionate feedback on the forums, and all the support you've given us through the years!

Happy birthday, Allods - and happy hunting, everyone!

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 4:48pm

And we still waiting the Lion since last year.

Where are the Npc with anniversary lion?

I want my Lion!
:(

The name of npc who gives it is: Daylight Robbery

In description of the lion we can read:

Golden Hair
Binds on pickup
Use: Summon Anniversary Lion.
Teaches you how to summon an Anniversary Lion. It will increase your movement speed by 105%100%</p2p>. It is able to jump and cover a big distance. An Anniversary Lion rider receives no damage from falling.
If you already have this type of mount, you will receive the color pattern "Golden Age" for it.
Press J to open the Stable interface and summon the Lion.
This item is stored in your bag under the Boutique tab.
Consumed after use.
Goods from the Boutique.
Cannot be traded

U can see the quest in: http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1881973977

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 5:22pm

This is the event that allows buying Iridescent Jar for a platinum coin on the p2p. Do not miss it. Next chance in one year.

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Dala" (Mar 17th 2016, 6:32pm)

Friday, March 18th 2016, 3:31am

/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, March 18th 2016, 12:29pm

Is it intended that we cant buy more than 2 additional incarnation slots?

Friday, March 18th 2016, 1:25pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

This is the event that allows buying Iridescent Jar for a platinum coin on the p2p. Do not miss it. Next chance in one year.

Is it intended that we cant buy more than 2 additional incarnation slots?

According to Dala, if you're playing on the pay to play server, you can only get one jar per year.

I suppose I misinterpreted this. See below.

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "IAmGroot" (Mar 18th 2016, 2:46pm)

Friday, March 18th 2016, 1:42pm

Eddy

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 225

Konum: Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Özel mesaj gönder

I bought 2 jar's on p2p... Even ppl who got it 1 year ago, they cant use more....
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, March 18th 2016, 2:06pm

According to Dala, if you're playing on the pay to play server, you can only get one jar per year.

There's a cap of 3 reincarnation slots including one you get from Isle of Revelation. You can get all of them in one year, but the extra two only during the anniversary event.

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Dala" (Mar 18th 2016, 2:14pm)

Friday, March 18th 2016, 2:33pm

Yeah I know but my question is if this is intended, cause under currencies its 2/10 and the item has the same description on p2p/ f2p (up to 10).

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 4:44pm

BEST EVENT EVER!!!
I love all the vanity stuff tossed our way, where even new players can stock up their wardrobe full of stuff. :thumbup:

But fighting Fang for Gold Coins is beginning to drive me ...

Ha-ha, I don't care, I love it! :thumbsup:

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 5:41pm

Wow allod coming with 2 great event. I cant believe this.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 7:26pm

i had zero outfits out of this categorie and bought 5 chests and got the single costume i needed ^^ *hurray*
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 1:07pm

Mhuldoon

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hey everyone, glad you're enjoying the birthday event! Feedback regarding the Jar has been forwarded, though given the team is focusing energy on 7.0 New Order, it may take some time.

Happy hunting,
Mhul

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 4:59am

Hey everyone, glad you're enjoying the birthday event! Feedback regarding the Jar has been forwarded, though given the team is focusing energy on 7.0 New Order, it may take some time.

Happy hunting,
Mhul
Nothing about the lion? T.T

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 12:54pm

Mhuldoon

Profesyonel

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hello,

Given the team are focusing on the arrival of 7.0 New Order, the Lion is something to be considered for future events. The feedback was forwarded and if something becomes of it, will let you know -- but until then there is nothing more to add about the Lion.

Regards,
Mhul

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 1:56pm

Given the team are focusing on the arrival of 7.0 New Order

Is it known which patch are we exactly getting? There have been pretty serious changes in terms of class balance between the release of 7.0 in RU and the patch before 7.0.1, so it'd be nice to know what to expect.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 3:14pm

Nothing about the lion? T.T

I think the lion was last year's anniversary. Only at the point we should have gotten it, we didn't have the required version and so it was skipped.

Those patch delays are one of the biggest problems with the game, they should really work on minimizing them to 3-4 weeks tops. Half a year delay is disgusting.

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 4:47pm

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 11:34am

what happened to the second phase?

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 11:34am

all that happend today is that the anniversary npc dissapeared as well as the Icon bottom left. so celebrations are over?

Bu konuyu değerlendir