Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

18. 03. 2016, 17:11

Mhuldoon

Professionnel

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

• Envoyer un message privé

Halo Sale – 18/03/16

Dear Sarnaut,

As inhabitants of Sarnaut reach maturity, they must undergo a rite of initiation to embrace one of the most magical of powers – a power involving the twelve patrons, great mages who sacrificed their lives so that Sarnaut could be saved from total annihilation due to a tremendous cataclysm. Thanks to these martyrs, not only was Sarnaut saved from destruction, but all of its citizens have acquired their blessing, with the most dedicated of believers receiving even more powerful gifts of power through time, dedication and prayer.

Patronage Box > 50% discount via blue crystals

During the Halo Sale, which begins on the 18th of March and ends on the 23rd, the Patronage Box in the boutique will be granted a 50% discount thanks to Goblin Banker, giving all players a great chance at temporarily boosting their blessings, whilst those who are dedicated entirely to patron worship – enough to gain the coveted 5th level of Patronage – will gain permanent patron support!

Don't miss this rare opportunity to gain a particle of power of one of the twelve patrons!

-The Allods Team

18. 03. 2016, 17:36

Shemei777

Débutant

Travail: Student

Finally.
Happy? Defiently not.
I saw promo, I went into boutique and what? Discount only for blue crystals. Well, I was trying to think, that it was a bug, and you will fix this, but no. I saw on official page info, that "Patronage Box > 50% discount via blue crystals".
This is really bad joke and unfair situation for people with violet, bonus crystals. Like, these crystals are worse? Or you can't use crystals you got from contests because you need to top up account or buy blue crystals for over 500 gold for one? This is ridiculous. People were topping their accounts with Magic Lamp bonuses and waiting with violet crystals for this promo, because as EVERY promo, should be working with both crystals - blue and violet. Two years of waiting for this promotion, with pile of violet crystals from Magic Lamp bonuses for topping up and what...? Nothing.
These are not super exclusive boxes - everyone will need them sooner or later, so making this promotion only for blue crystals, looks for me as "top up your account or you won't get your patronage lvl 5".

18. 03. 2016, 17:42

IAmGroot

Professionnel

Travail: Destoryer of all things you love

Finally.
Happy? Defiently not.
I saw promo, I went into boutique and what? Discount only for blue crystals. Well, I was trying to think, that it was a bug, and you will fix this, but no. I saw on official page info, that "Patronage Box > 50% discount via blue crystals".
This is really bad joke and unfair situation for people with violet, bonus crystals. Like, these crystals are worse? Or you can't use crystals you got from contests because you need to top up account or buy blue crystals for over 500 gold for one? This is ridiculous. People were topping their accounts with Magic Lamp bonuses and waiting with violet crystals for this promo, because as EVERY promo, should be working with both crystals - blue and violet. Two years of waiting for this promotion, with pile of violet crystals from Magic Lamp bonuses for topping up and what...? Nothing.
These are not super exclusive boxes - everyone will need them sooner or later, so making this promotion only for blue crystals, looks for me as "top up your account or you won't get your patronage lvl 5".

Not quite 2 years, but still, I feel your pain.
However, this is a fantastic idea to have this sale, although I do believe it needs to be on a much higher frequency in the rotation. This sale should actually roll around every 45-60 days because there are players that will purchase this, but not at the crazy full asking price...it's insanely expensive.
Very happy to see the sale, however, not allowing premium crystals is extremely strange and I'm actually quite upset about it myself...I topped up during the magic lamp and the Boost a Million Sale in order to get a bunch of premiums that I could use on CCs and p5, but it doesn't really appear that you guys had the same thing in mind, unfortunately.

Either way, happy to see it. So thank you for the sale. :thumbsup:

Citation

As the title states...Don't you think it's been long enough since we have had this sale?
http://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/patro…50-dont-miss-it

50% off patronage level 5?
This should come back asap...

Last time the sale happened was November 9th of 2014... :whistling:

18. 03. 2016, 20:07

Gwiniel

Disciple

Thanks for this sale! :love: :love: :love: Been waiting it for ages since I missed the previous one!
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

18. 03. 2016, 20:26

So i think its over , we will not get armur box ? and if we will get the armur version 1 in 7.0 so the version 2 will be in 8.0 ( 2017 ) for us ?this just so long....
hope just we can get it before 7.0 :S

21. 03. 2016, 20:49

i also hope we will finally get the battlearmor... it would be nice to enjoy it with the max gear many of us have gained at this time, before the next gearrace starts...

21. 03. 2016, 20:55

IAmGroot

Professionnel

Travail: Destoryer of all things you love

It would be nice to enjoy it with the max gear many of us have gained at this time
You have mentioned this many times...and I'm really curious as to why it matters whether you have gear or not. I don't actually understand why it would matter. I'm not bashing on you regarding this...I just truly don't understand whether you have green gear or fabeled gear... :?:

22. 03. 2016, 12:17

Mhuldoon

Professionnel

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey everyone, glad you liked the sale, and thanks for the feedback in general -- will pass it forward.

Regards,
Mhul

22. 03. 2016, 14:12

I'm really curious as to why it matters whether you have gear or not

difference is that at the end of the season (and at the very beginning) the gear-gap is as big as it gets, in BGs mostly there are players with 95k (orange 66) and even more with a GS below that
as i enjoy beeing superior due to gear / items / etc this is the most pleasent battleground-experience i can ever get (beeing in teal 65)
thus only those with teal 66 are difficult, and usually its only 1 or 2 players in my team and 1 or 2 in the other
so having the monolith would enhance this experience even more...
- option to escape
- permanent heal (with defrubies etc lowgeared players wont do more dmg than the 2% the monolith heals every 2 sec)
- neverending mana... (no need to pause for manareg)
and a few other things, like winning every chase as movingspeed is increased, etc...

and thanks for the feedback in general -- will pass it forward.

much appreciated :)

23. 03. 2016, 17:57

So tomorow after maintenance battlearmor sale ? :D

Noter cette discussion