You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:05am

the engineer class

I was wondering if the engineer active summons would change similarly how the demonologists summoned minions do when you level their tier from 1-3 in the talent tree, the system for it should be close enough were something like it could be implemented .

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 6:03am

The other thing i should mention is that the engineers look seems similar to that of the druids since its leather gear, that and i wonder for a weapon they only allowed a dagger and not allowed the use of 1 handed weapons like a mace or sword or a 2 handed weapon-staff, or they could have just removed the need for main and off hand weapon and just gave u a ranged basic attack using the engineers cannon, and their might be be but i haven't found it yet but engineer should have a knock back ability or something to give him back his range on melee enemy's, that's my thoughts so far.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 12:44pm

Kinda agree Engineer's should have their own special weapons instead of dagger/wand/book .... this class was rushed though no thought about new weapons
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 3:11pm

No class has unique weapons - more drop types will just bloat the loot pool and increase RNG complaints.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:13am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

well i agree that more weapons would increase the drop pool but would that be such a bad thing at this late point in the game since most drops are never anything for the class your playing you can use, like running a mage and you get nothing but plate gear or shields from boss drops, and when you play a warrior you get nothing but cloth/leather gear with daggers and staff's, drops seem strange that way to me, so i feel adding in a engineer class weapon like a gun or something for range auto attack use would be nice and not alot of people that say otherwise shouldnt out way the people that think it would be a good idea.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:51am

- engineer gets range boost with improved shots (35m)
fixed turret even grants 60m range (more than scout!)

- engineer has "own weapon" his cannon, like bards have their guitar (or whatever this is )
wand is only for stats and for keeping it simple, you never see the engineer use its "wand"

imagine its not a wand its a gun with stats =)

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 9:07am

well i agree that more weapons would increase the drop pool but would that be such a bad thing at this late point in the game since most drops are never anything for the class your playing you can use, like running a mage and you get nothing but plate gear or shields from boss drops, and when you play a warrior you get nothing but cloth/leather gear with daggers and staff's, drops seem strange that way to me, so i feel adding in a engineer class weapon like a gun or something for range auto attack use would be nice and not alot of people that say otherwise shouldnt out way the people that think it would be a good idea.

My point is that it makes already relatively sparse drops even rarer.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?