You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 3:20pm

Prophetic cards

Anyone who has any idea about the RU servers can tell me after how much time, starting from the 7.0 update, was the prophetic cards sales with the scorpion mount and viverne? Will it be the same interval of time here on EU? Or maybe some MODs cam give some info? :love: It would be much appreciated.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:10pm

Anyone who has any idea about the RU servers can tell me after how much time, starting from the 7.0 update, was the prophetic cards sales with the scorpion mount and viverne?

https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=130968

Scorpion - 2 months BEFORE 7.0

Edit:
Apparently there was a cards event with both of them:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6244

It was about 2 weeks after 7.0

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Mar 24th 2016, 4:17pm)

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:21pm

No, I was only talking about the cards event with the scorpion, viverne, dog and cat. Thanks for the info :) If on the EN will be the same, it means that the event is really close

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:44pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

No, I was only talking about the cards event with the scorpion, viverne, dog and cat. Thanks for the info :) If on the EN will be the same, it means that the event is really close
EN doesn't follow the same time schedule as in Russian events... it has been stated in almost every sale discussion. There's no knowing when or even, if we get the sale at all. We have missed some sales completely before as well.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, March 25th 2016, 1:55pm

But I really need a faster mount, I am tired of the slow gryphon from cs, it sucks that the cs doesn't have fast mounts permanently. I understand that they make more money if they do periodic sales, but come on...

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:41pm

If you have the money, you can buy the collectors edition and when 7.0 drops you can buy the lightning bolt straight from the cash shop for 9k bc...