You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 1:23pm

From where can you get a mount which faster the Lightning Bolt mount? I would rather enjoy the achievement of collecting a good mount ingame than buying one, especially since you're already paying for a subscription. I guess the only really good thing with buying the mount would be the convenience of having it while leveling.

It's quite disturbing actually that they're starting to even find ways to earn more money on the subscription server, where you already pay a good amount every month. Isn't it enough to squeeze every penny from the wallet of the players on F2P server?

You can get faster mounts from Gates hard mode bosses - Colossus and Locus, but as far as I'm aware nobody is killing them currently on P2P. There's also a pretty low chance of getting the Pegasus from S2 final bosses if I remember correctly.

There's also fox from AS and drake from Eclipse with about same speed as the Lightning. Obviously Lightning is usually preferable over any of the above-mentioned mounts due to its significantly higher health and ability to swim.

Also I'd debate the paying a good amount every month. The subscription cost is fairly inexpensive and with the amount of players on my.com servers I'm not surprised they aren't giving up on sales which happened on Russian servers as well.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 1:37pm

Quinz

Intermediate

From where can you get a mount which faster the Lightning Bolt mount? I would rather enjoy the achievement of collecting a good mount ingame than buying one, especially since you're already paying for a subscription. I guess the only really good thing with buying the mount would be the convenience of having it while leveling.

It's quite disturbing actually that they're starting to even find ways to earn more money on the subscription server, where you already pay a good amount every month. Isn't it enough to squeeze every penny from the wallet of the players on F2P server?

You can get faster mounts from Gates hard mode bosses - Colossus and Locus, but as far as I'm aware nobody is killing them currently on P2P. There's also a pretty low chance of getting the Pegasus from S2 final bosses if I remember correctly.

There's also fox from AS and drake from Eclipse with about same speed as the Lightning. Obviously Lightning is usually preferable over any of the above-mentioned mounts due to its significantly higher health and ability to swim.

Also I'd debate the paying a good amount every month. The subscription cost is fairly inexpensive and with the amount of players on my.com servers I'm not surprised they aren't giving up on sales which happened on Russian servers as well.

Hey Hiren!

Thanks for the info! Yeh, with "good amount" I basically just meant that if you actually pay money for playing, there shouldn't be additional things to get for real money. It would be kind of the same as getting an item shop on the server, just the difference being that you buy stuff outside the game and not from an item shop. Hope you get my point :)

Also like I added to my post (probably after you quoted it), a starter kit should contain more stuff convenient for a new player to ease leveling, like exp scrolls, maybe a mount (slower than the one from collector's edition of course), at least a slightly larger bag, and perhaps some potions etc.

The starter kit feels completely useless to buy for the P2P server, and the only useful thing in the collector's edition would be the mount, but it's a bit too expensive in my opinion just for a mount and also considering the low population on the server, it doesn't really feel worth it.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 5:58pm

@Quinz why you call it a starter kit all the time? its a collecttors edition not a starter kit^^ also it already contains exp scrolls as far as i know (not sure if also on p2p)

also @Buuhuu ok just 1 per min? then its rrlky not that fast i thought its like on f2p where you can use it every few sek

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 6:59pm

Quinz

Intermediate

@Quinz why you call it a starter kit all the time? its a collecttors edition not a starter kit^^ also it already contains exp scrolls as far as i know (not sure if also on p2p)

also @Buuhuu ok just 1 per min? then its rrlky not that fast i thought its like on f2p where you can use it every few sek

They released both a starter kit and a collector's edition. See here: https://allods.my.com/en/collectors-editions

They removed the Folio of Knowledge (exp scroll) from the P2P pack for some absurd reason.

"Instead of crystals and cash shop items – "Folio of Knowledge," "Speck of True Light," "Magic Tablecloth" and "Color Pattern: Eternal Fire" – your characters on the subscription server will receive a Lighting Bolt Mount (vanity - a non-combat version), and 90 days subscription.
  • Subscription time for Starting Pack - 30
  • Subscription time for Wings of War - 90
  • The mount can only be gained from the Wings of War pack."

“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Rate this thread