You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 3:48pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Dear Sarnaut,

We're proud to announce that Update 7.0: New Order, the next exciting instalment of Allods Online, will be available to play from the 31st of March!

With new content to explore, the reinvention of every single playable class (and much more), 2016 is set to be a great year for all Allods players. Want to make it even better? Then go the extra mile and consider our upcoming digital Collector's Edition!

From special pets and starter packs, to unique costumes, class changing artefacts, and massive bonuses – you can start your brand new Allods journey in absolute style and ease.

Want to know more? Then click here for information on the packs and their contents.

**NOTE**: All purchases made will be activated as soon as 7.0: New Order is live.

We can't wait to begin a brand new adventure with you and look forward to hearing what you have to say about all the thrilling features heading your way!

== FAQ ==

Hey everyone,

Since the release of 7.0: New Order and its Collector's Edition, a lot of questions had been asked and answered. Given this thread has many of said answers earlier in the discussion, I've compiled all the Q&A into a single post so that they are easier found.

For a full list of the contents of each pack (Starter Pack & Collectors Edition), you can check the official link here:
https://allods.my.com/en/collectors-editions

For information on how these packs operate on Smuggler's Paradise (Subscription Server), simply click this link:
http://allods.my.com/en/ce_p2p

Firstly, while you can only activate each pack once per account, you CAN buy both packs and activate both (as they are entirely unique from eachother). Their contents are then applied directly to all characters on that account (existing, and future created).

"How long will these packs be purchasable for?"

The 7.0 Collectors Edition will be available for purchase for as long as 7.0: New Order is active on the servers (ie. quite a long time).

"Can we purchase and use the Starter Kit & Collector's Edition together?"
Yes, both packs are regarded as seperate from eachother, though the items they provide can only be received once per character.

"Can we buy/use multiple packs of the same type?"
No, once a pack has been used by a character, you cannot re-activate a second one of the same type; ie. 2xCollector's Editions.

"If I buy both, does this effect what I receive?"
No, if you activate a Collector's Edition, then decide you'd also like a Starter Kit, you will still receive all Starter Kit items after purchase. However, remember that both the Starter Kit and the Collector's Edition contents can only be received once per character.

"Which character(s) on the account receives the items?"
Packs will be sent to all characters existing on the account at the time of purchase, as well as characters that are created after the purchase was made. For example: If you purchase a Collector's Edition in April and make a new character in May, that character will also receive the Collector's Edition.

"Can we purchase these packs using Crystals?"
Yes, this feature was implemented shortly after the release of 7.0. If you'd prefer to use crystals for your purchase, simply click "Buy" on the pack you desire, then use the "Buy With Crystals" link at the very top-left of the Confirmation & Payment page.

NOTE: The contents of these packs do not change in any way if you decide to purchase via crystals.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Apr 25th 2016, 12:54pm)

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 3:54pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Can't buy it for crystals :O
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 3:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

"The owners of “Wings of War” edition will be able to purchase high-speed combat mount “Lightning Bolt” at a special price of 9000."
It shows BLUE CRYSTALS, does that mean the mount will be UNBOUND? Also, do you only have ONE opportunity to buy this? As in, I can buy this on my alternate characters like my bank toon?

"Bonuses from “New Order” and “Wings of War” editions work both on the free and the subscription servers. Learn more details here. "
The "here" link brings you no where.

Also, does this mean our game is going to Steam for the 7.0 patch release?

Does this only go on 1 character? costumes/pets/etc?

So hard to consider purchasing this without so many questions being answered...

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Mar 24th 2016, 5:19pm) with the following reason: Was pretty cluttered, fix that.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:00pm

This mount is permanent and is also available on the subscription server, but it's significantly worse there than the F2P version. Not 100% sure, but I think it was sent to people by in-game mail.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:03pm

This mount is permanent and is also available on the subscription server, but it's significantly worse there than the F2P version. Not 100% sure, but I think it was sent to people by in-game mail.
U will get all the item by mail in game .

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:14pm

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:34pm

what mount are you talking about? and is it only available from the collectors edition? ( or can it be bought for gold)

nvm found the answer :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Heal3r101" (Mar 24th 2016, 5:00pm)

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:35pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Heya peeps,

Just letting you know that we'll be ironing out the page over the course of the day (thanks for pointing anything out) and will get to answering any outstanding questions once done.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Mar 24th 2016, 4:41pm)

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:41pm

IAmGroot

Professional

what mount are you talking about? and is it only available from the collectors edition? ( or can it be bought for gold)

I can't answer Dala's question exactly, however, the collector's edition cannot be bought for gold because in game crystals do not work for purchasing this. It must be a straight CASH transaction to purchase.
I assume you're referring to the mount, and if that's the cash, I would most certainly assume the mount cannot be purchased for in game gold/crystals as you MUST have purchased the Collector's Edition in order to receive the mount (and again, you must BUY, with CASH, the collector's edition).

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:42pm

lightning bolt https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…nt--rotate.webm

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:44pm

Eddy

Intermediate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_825iNPu2gA

That is how they got it on russian server.
Also they had option to buy it for blue crystals.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:48pm

Will there be a full description of what the collector's edition gives for P2P characters?
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:54pm

Will there be a full description of what the collector's edition gives for P2P characters?

this might help
https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=preorder_700

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 4:55pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello,

As far as I understand, that page is being fixed at the moment - so yes, there should be (soon).

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 5:00pm

this might help
https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=preorder_700

edit for lazy ppl:

Instead of crystals and cash shop items: "Tome of Knowledge," "speck of Pure Light," "Field magic tablecloth" and "Color scheme Lightning" Eternal Flame "," your characters on the p2p server will receive: the lighting bolt mount and 90 days sub, everything else is the same

edit2: the Mount is a non combat version for p2p server.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Heal3r101" (Mar 24th 2016, 5:56pm)

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 5:46pm

After this thing comes online. You should change the wording in https://allods.my.com/en/subscription to keep it consistent with what is really going on.

Quoted

All subscription players are under equal conditions, no matter which period of subscirption has been paid for. There is no Boutique on the server, so no extra items that give advantage can be purchased.
As a customer, the quote above is why i paid to play.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 5:51pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Ok there we go . u can see from that SS, russian had option to buy it in Blue crystals, not euros, rubles, dollars or w/e ...

Also free 2 play players had option to buy their lightning mount for PREMIUM CRYSTALS. U can see that in video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_825iNPu2gA

So this is completly unfair deal for our servers!

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 5:57pm

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:22pm

How long will it be purchasable for? Or will it be permanently available?

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 6:27pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Vote with your wallet.

If they try to rob western people of their money, when russians were allowed to buy it for game crystals, just purely and simply ignore this offer. Make this "sale" the worst failure in terms of money earned ever.

Edit : I didn't say a word about the price tag. Sell is as high as you deem "acceptable" for our market, but make i available for ingame crystals. That should be milking enough.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Mar 24th 2016, 6:32pm)

Rate this thread