You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 10:13am

• "LeSoldatMort" started this thread

Guild not recieving Prestige

Hello!

I've been struggling with this problem for quite a long time, but I always hoped that it will get fixed by another patch. Well apparently not.

Everytime someone does a guild quest, they do not recieve Prestige points. Only Loyalty.
I even tried getting Flamboyance ruby to increase Prestige points, but the system ignores that.
My guild is lvl18 and can't lvl up more if we do not gain Prestige.

Maybe I have overlooked some change in the past patches, so I would be happy to hear what changed or what is wrong and mainly, what should I do to fix this.

Thank you for any helpful and on-topic answers!

Friday, March 25th 2016, 12:54pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Sorry for the obvious question, but need to make sure : have you bought guild levels over 18 by the guild NPC ?
Can you provide a screenshot of your guild experience page ?

Friday, March 25th 2016, 2:08pm

Sorry for the obvious question, but need to make sure : have you bought guild levels over 18 by the guild NPC ?
Can you provide a screenshot of your guild experience page ?

No, I did not. The guild is 4 years old and all the levels were reached by the years by Prestige points.

Here is the screen of the mainpage, taken by my reinc who is in the guild aswell. As you can see, even that toon gained some prestige for the guild in the past. But suddenly, it stopped working.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 2:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Noooooooo your guild is level 18/18, which means you need to go to the guild NPC (The daily quest one) and purchase guild levels!!!

I THINK only the guild leader, treasurers, and senior officers can actually pay for guild levels though.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 2:20pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Noooooooo your guild is level 18/18, which means you need to go to the guild NPC (The daily quest one) and purchase guild levels!!!

this.

Your guild level is at max at the moment (18/18 ) you have to buy more max. guild levels from the guild npc else you wont get prestige anymore. The option is called "buy symbol of progress" or something similar to this. There is a pouch next to it.
BAUA POWA!

Friday, March 25th 2016, 2:23pm

I THINK only the guild leader, treasurers, and senior officers can actually pay for guild levels though.

Ah, I see! I wasn't aware of this, thanks Groot ^^

Thread can be closed/deleted now :)

Rate this thread