You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:13pm

Costumes from boxes and anniversary event?

Hi everyone,

I've been enjoying the anniversary event but noticed that my inventory is completely full of bound anniversary and class costumes I can't use because they are duplicates so won't go into my wardrobe. Is there anything that can be done with these or do I have to just trash them? ><

Thanks!

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:39pm

You can use them for that new uniform quest in yaskers tower. Gotta hand in 28 random class costumes and then you can choose from 4 rare costumes. Apparently he remembers how many costumes you've handed in even after you delete the quest so youre able to keep accepting and deleting the quest until it asks for the costume you have. I haven't tried this method out myself so I'm not 100% sure.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 5:32am

Oh wow thanks for letting me know! Good thing I didn't trash the costumes yet haha. I'll be sure to try this out for the class costumes. Do you know if the anniversary costume pieces can be traded for anything? I have alot of them from opening the gift boxes @.@

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 7:24am