You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 2:24am

Question about Endgame in Allods

Hi there!

I'm a returning player who played this game some 3-4 years ago for a short while but never saw endgame content. I know a lot of new stuff has been released since then, but I can't seem to find and decent coverage on what those things are.

Does anyone know where I can find an overview of current endgame content (as well as past endgame content) and what I can expect to see at max level?

Also, how is the balancing of runes now? I remember it used to be a huge issue back in the day but I haven't seen or heard anything about it since (not that I've bothered looking too hard...)

Thanks!

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 4:26am

I would look over the patches but most people these days do Astral Hunt, sectors 1 - 12 as they are for making money and getting upgrade components, maze is another thing for us as we use it to make money even though it is 3 times a week, some of us each week do Gorluxor's tower, dead city and teps pyramid, the better geared do the higher raids but from what i know that is rare, Kingdom of Elements is the main thing people do each day for various things for crafting/alchemy etc

the runes are still important alot of people will say starter is all level 4's and level 5's but a lot of people are level 7's to 9's and then there is the rarer 10's - 12's, i would say if you have all 8's your good for most things, i got all 4's for now and they do what i need.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 4:29am

"endgame"

- start again with a reincarnation and profit from all your goods, leveling like a breeze
- gear up and become stronger (and become angry once gearreset comes) (PVE)
- improve your runes and gain other items from the boutique
- do battlegrounds (PVP)
- afk in nezebgrad / novograd
- molest leveling players in leveling areas which do not have their pvp-option off, wait for them calling for their highlevel player and do the same, start a gankingfest
- do PVP in kingdom of elements (KOE) with an item that makes respawn free
- build an astralship and do pve or pvp there
- do raids
- form a guild and maintain it
- get a 2nd skilltree and become moe flexible (for example have 1 pvp and 1 pve spec)
- enjoy goldfarming, weak mobs fall like flies
- do auctions and become "rich" with trading
- do maze, a special PVE activity giving a lot of gold
- build a personal allod

runes matter but gear matters MUCH more

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 26th 2016, 5:28pm)

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 9:33am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

"endgame"

- afk in nezebgrad / novograd

:thumbsup: Hahahaha !!! You make my day guy !
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 9:45am

- do maze, a special PVE activity giving a lot of gold

He might even be able to do 3 of them, assuming he levels up within the next 5 days and gets a group for it.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, March 28th 2016, 12:59am

Thanks for the replies, guys, but I was mostly curious about raiding in endgame. How many raids are there? Are they good? Etc.

Monday, March 28th 2016, 1:10am

there is :
lvl 45 24 person Raid gorluxors tower (soloable at max lvl) (only drops costumes and mount skins)
lvl 51 24 person Raid dead city (doable with 2 ppl at max lvl exept for last boss i guess not sure what you still need there cuz you only go there for costume and this drops at 3 boss) (only drops costumes) i dont count lowie relics ^^
lvl 55 24 person Raid teps pyramid (soloable at max lvl with good gear) (only drops costumes and mount skins)
lvl 60 24 person Raid Eclipse (at least 1 rrly good grp needet cuz 10 boss is still hard) (drops costumes and relics lvl 60 which are still usable)
lvl 65 12 person Raid ferris (offer hard and easy mode)(max lvl instance good raid needed for full clear)(drops best relics,mount skins and costumes)
lvl 65? 12 Person Raid Ancident mound (easy farming instance to increase your gearing speed 1 grp with equip still neddet cuz some bosses have a kind of enrage timer)(drops costumes and upgrader for equipment)

with next patch we get a new lvl 70 raid