You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 1:55pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Update 7.0 - New Order: Class Changes - Part IV

Hey everyone,

We've just posted Part IV of the long compilation of class-rework info that will be heading your way with 7.0: New Order. You can read the entire list of details here in the official article .

Regards,
Mhul

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 5:17am

So with these new reincarnation skills, which would be the most ideal for tanks?

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 6:52am

prob blood aegis or defensive screen if u r not a paladin.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 2:09pm

Am i wrong, to even think, that a post on main website should be there already mentioning the patch tomorow, downtimes and, maybe, patch notes?
Patch notes to see, like CM_official said:

Quoted from "Valmar"

Does anyone know which version of 7.0 we will get? If the latest that would be ideal. I believe past patches we always got the latest one but just to clarify.

Latest, as always. :)

HERE: http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…=10380&pageNo=3

If we are to get that 7.0.1 (or 7.1 can't remember... lol) that is plenty info we need to read between patch versions. (Considering from 7.0 to the latest there's a lot of changes).

Anything on this?

Cheers.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 3:51am

Rate this thread