Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

29. 03. 2016, 22:03

Newcomer question about paying

Hello fellow Players!

I want to start playing Allods on F2P server, but from what I have heard it's impossible after some point without paying. Is it true? I don't speak about staying competitive, but from casual perspective and enjoying what devs have prepare me to discover.

29. 03. 2016, 22:31

To be honest paying alone is not enough you have to pay certain amount to have fun end game raid. Without paying you might do some astral. Pvp dont even bother i can only suggest to try the game and get some friend. If its fun to you will be spending some money.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

29. 03. 2016, 22:40

IAmGroot

Professionnel

Travail: Destoryer of all things you love

• Envoyer un message privé

To be honest paying alone is not enough you have to pay certain amount to have fun end game raid.
That certain amount is very small, so don't worry. :)
All you need to purchase is the Beginner's Pack when you hit max level and they offer it at an 80% discount.
It's 1,200 crystals. This equates to 12 EUROS or $13.20 USD.
It's not much.

That gives you a full set of level 5 runes and a bunch of other useful items.
5s are enough to definitely get you to the starting point where you can start to farm the basic items necessary to have some sort of competitive level.

To be on the lower end of competitive, you need to work on getting level 7 runes. You should be able to (with a reasonable amount of skill) compete just fine on DPS meters to where you're still an asset to a party or team with these runes.
With that being said, it's going to take quite some time to farm your level 7 runes, but it can be done.
Beyond level 7 runes? Trying to get level 8s? 9s? It's not going to happen.

To truly play this game at it's fullest, you'd probably need to spend somewhere around $100-200. (KEEP IN MIND IT DOES NOT NEED TO ALL BE SPENT AT ONCE, you could add $10-$20 a month and eventually get there.)

30. 03. 2016, 16:00

actually you can play all the time for free only too and even become "competitive" at some point, the only down of this will be your progress will be slower
paying makes things a lot faster here, however its nowhere required

so its NOT true its no longer possible to continue without paying at some point :)

(im a free player myself and playing for over 3 years now)

30. 03. 2016, 16:00

To be honest paying alone is not enough you have to pay certain amount to have fun end game raid.
All you need to purchase is the Beginner's Pack when you hit max level and they offer it at an 80% discount.
It's not much.

5s are enough to definitely get you to the starting point where you can start to farm the basic items necessary to have some sort of competitive level.

To be on the lower end of competitive, you need to work on getting level 7 runes. You should be able to (with a reasonable amount of skill) compete just fine on DPS meters to where you're still an asset to a party or team with these runes.
With that being said, it's going to take quite some time to farm your level 7 runes, but it can be done.

To truly play this game at it's fullest, you'd probably need to spend somewhere around $100-200. (KEEP IN MIND IT DOES NOT NEED TO ALL BE SPENT AT ONCE, you could add $10-$20 a month and eventually get there.)
It's not much.

im sorry but i dont get 80% discout and its 5700 crystal. may I miss something?

30. 03. 2016, 16:07

are you already at max level? That coupon will only be mailed to you once you hit level 65.

30. 03. 2016, 16:13

Not that i wont make any chaotic deal here but....

If you're really thinking about spend some money, but not much, why not:

Spend 21€ for 3 months (84€/year) and have everything you need, plus all content on an even foot?

Trust me, to get everything you can have on P2P, on F2P in a year, unless you spend thousands of euros, it's just a dream.

It's cheaper to play on P2P. At least for me it is and only spent around 200€ on my years of f2p (got a slow mount, green ears, some basic stuff and was a punch bag in pvp and had 7s runes).

But, like they said, you can go completely free in this game but, i must advise you, when you get to have your good char in here, you grandson will thank you for that...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

30. 03. 2016, 16:14

IAmGroot

Professionnel

Travail: Destoryer of all things you love

As I stated above, when you get to level 65 and open that adventurer's chest or something...I can't remember it's exact name...in your boutique tab of your bag you will receive some coupons. Actually a lot of coupons, 50 I believe. You'll also receive 1 additional coupon for the Beginner's pack at an 80% discount in your mailbox when you open this. If you have not acquired this and it expired before you were able to purchase it you might be out of luck unless there is some other way of receiving this that I am unaware of.

This is what is included in the Beginner's Pack.

30. 03. 2016, 16:39

thank Jross1993 and Groot for your quick reply.

30. 03. 2016, 23:20

Yeah sorry i forgot that instant 65 lvl thing my bad sorry. Yeah new comers are lucky. I didnt have that thing so i had to spend more cash to get same :(
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

31. 03. 2016, 17:19

I have made a decision. For now I will play on F2P server, so I can see if I want to spend money on this game. If I will like what I see, I'm gonna pay subscription fee and play on P2P. For me it is the best option, cause I don't pay, if i don't like it.

Thanks for reply, it was very helpful.

31. 03. 2016, 18:39

Kimn

Débutant

Travail: Retail

It is easier now for a brand new player than it was when I started playing over 4years ago. I struggled way more than the game was worth but I made a lot of friends and I'm still here because of them. Many end-gamers spend a lot of their time afk in their town center. So you can still enjoy the game without being max level and raiding.

Noter cette discussion