You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 9:12pm

No Waters of Death?

So, we got a new patch with basically every single class revamped and we recieved no water droplets of death? :thumbdown:

Are they on their way or what's going on?
Because majority of the player base do not have vial of death, it's slowing down a lot of people.

I really hope this is a mistake and that it's incoming.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:30pm

Coupon for Free Water of Life and Death

We received one Coupon for Free Water of Life and another Coupon for Free Water of Death about two months ago. At that time, forum browsers had already noticed archetypes will be newly created and changed with Russian server's seventh global update. Smart ones would have saved these two coupons for this moment. ;)

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:39pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

For every major class revamp, we always had a 7d free respect for stats, rubies & talents. It's just common sense to do that for players.
I hope it's a mistake and that it has been forgotten.

Please fix it and send the usual stuff in mails, thank you.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:43pm

The ones those "2 months ago" were recieved because of class changes.

Now there are class changes again, and they usually gave them out, and ought to, considering this is a HUGE change.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 5:01pm

We got a single time use water of death.

Aren't you guys supposed to in that case sned out droplets so we can try out builds for 7 days?

This is sad :(

Friday, April 1st 2016, 9:22pm

No Waters of Death?

we go the "No Waters of Death " for 30 days for use and it gone for my bag ? what it going on, please respond do not treat us with disrespect, please we love this game and it is hard to build it, please we need more info and a English calculator, thanks for this beautiful game.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 11:19pm

Aionwen

Professional

(who is this ginkotroll?)

serious, no 7d respec after this big dump of classchanges with tooltips missing mostly any reliable description?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 8:34am

(who is this ginkotroll?)

serious, no 7d respec after this big dump of classchanges with tooltips missing mostly any reliable description?

Im not troll. Just did a mistake. Its funny to see what world become someone did a mistake its troll. Well sorry.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 9:51pm

Awesome I received a letter from the administration with the 7 days - water of death! Thank you Allods Online. :thumbsup: :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mortilion" (Apr 4th 2016, 12:44pm) with the following reason: Updating my message.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 10:09am

Trollod give 7 days potions now, go check :)