You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 9:35pm

New player some questions

First i want to heal and or buff support: wich class should i go?
I dont know wich side too. I usually play the bad guys
Any clan? I can write and read english and spanish. Not so good but enough
Thanks in advance

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 10:43pm

For healing you should get Priest, for buffs I'm not sure, but I think Bard and Psicionist.

Today they are releasing the new expansion and there is a lot of changes to the classes:

https://allods.my.com/en/news/announceme…w-order-summary

About factions, on the league side we have Avarice which is an International Guild and on the empire side I dont know if they have something like that.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:04pm

Azir

Intermediate

League has avarice mixed guild, also they have a German guild, Turkish, and French as far as I know. Empire has utopie mixed guild and turen a turkish guild. But yeah we will see if 7.0 brings more people but don't hold your breath ;) :thumbsup:

As for healing classes summoner, priest, and warden though I hear summoner is not as great in healing aspect as it was before this patch. I hear warden and priest are the good healing classes now I could be wrong. Best thing I can say is try it the game see what class you like.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:32am

Yes but you know..usually only in the endgame you really know the class.

So...there is no healer/buffer class?

And.....bard x engineer for support?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Desdark" (Apr 1st 2016, 3:30am)

Rate this thread