You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:08pm

Nebe

Trainee

• "Nebe" started this thread

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

Guys check urs subscription time if u bought WIngs of war pack.
It should be 90 days but i got it only till 8th June 2016, a bit shorter.
See u in game.
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:32pm

I think i got shorter sub as well, think my sub was up 05/5 but i only got up to july

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:47pm

Guys check urs subscription time if u bought WIngs of war pack.
It should be 90 days but i got it only till 8th June 2016, a bit shorter.
See u in game.
That's three weeks shorter.
90 days from March 31st is June 29th (give or take the specific purchase time). My subscription ends on June 27th, two days earlier.
What's interesting is that I purchased a month of sub time on Tuesday, two days before the patch, which means that the Collector's Edition subscription time replaced my previous one without extending/updating the subscription time. My end time should be July 26th.

I have bank statements indicating I made both purchases, so I should have 120 days of subscription time from March 28th.

Mhuldoon, CM Official, can we get this looked in to please?

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:00pm

Nebe

Trainee

• "Nebe" started this thread

My sub should be ended at 7th april so i got like one month shorter :P
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:25pm

I had sub till 27th of June and now I have till 28th of August when it should be to the 25th of September. Four weeks missing.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:39pm

For P2P server what happens with temporary items?

Magic Tablecloth (1 month) - ✔
Diamond Tear of the Dragon (3 months)

Who bought it, do you think it worthy $45?

Friday, April 1st 2016, 7:09pm

For P2P server what happens with temporary items?

Magic Tablecloth (1 month) - ✔
Diamond Tear of the Dragon (3 months)

Who bought it, do you think it worthy $45?
I don't believe we received the Magic Tablecloth. At the very least, I didn't see it in my bag.
The tear we do get, though I don't think I'm making the best use of it because the Warrior Tear skills are situational at best.

Worth it?
90 days is roughly equivalent to $30-$35,so that plus everything in the collector's edition is worth it.
Definitely a plus with the mount since we receive a full version of it for free.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 11:31pm

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 6:29am

Mount?
Lightning Bolt. It's a very fast mount with a low casting time, 60 yard warp, and passenger capabilities that on the Free-to-play server has a massive cost attached to it.
Us getting it essentially for free is a massive benefit.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 10:21pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

So the clown fiesta that is dominion on p2p is turned into a brainless event with those mounts, imagine the people who didn't or can't spend the 44$ lol. What a mess, and you get jipped an item and sub time.
KAPPA

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 10:53pm

So the clown fiesta that is dominion on p2p is turned into a brainless event with those mounts, imagine the people who didn't or can't spend the 44$ lol.

Except the p2p version of this mount is worse than pegasus.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 11:05pm

Worth it?
90 days is roughly equivalent to $30-$35,so that plus everything in the collector's edition is worth it.
Definitely a plus with the mount since we receive a full version of it for free.

90 days subscription costs $21 if bought at once though.

The fox is also slightly faster, although it doesn't have the flash, but still a very good alternative.
Also drake should be the same speed as the lightning.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 4:40pm

Worth it?

90 days subscription costs $21 if bought at once though.

The fox is also slightly faster, although it doesn't have the flash, but still a very good alternative.
Also drake should be the same speed as the lightning.
excuseme, did the 45eu pack give us Lighning mount + .... and Dragon Tear (legends) ? and how the ppl on P2P sever right now?

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 5:48pm

excuseme, did the 45eu pack give us Lighning mount + .... and Dragon Tear (legends) ? and how the ppl on P2P sever right now?

I have no clue what that question really means, but I'll attempt to answer it.
It gave Lightning, 3 months epic dragon tears, Dominion tools, replicators, costumes, subscription and pets.

The only thing that's actually out of place are the Dominion Tools, since you do get advantage from it. The tears are nice and all, but they generally don't seem as powerful as in previous patch.
Everything else is just vanity.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:29pm

so if i buy the 45 pack will get the Lightning mount on the P2P server for free ?

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:51pm

so if i buy the 45 pack will get the Lightning mount on the P2P server for free ?
Yeah

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 8:01pm

@Chiryotu cool do you know when this offer ends so i make sure not to miss it ?

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 8:02pm

I saw somewhere that the pack are available as long as the game is on the 7.0 patch

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 8:04pm

I saw somewhere that the pack are available as long as the game is on the 7.0 patch
Okay fair enough thank you

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 9:54pm

To get back to the topic at hand, subscription times have still not been correctly updated.
Is there any update on what's happening with this?

Rate this thread