You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:20pm

Different skill from the russian version ?

Why is the Mystic Barrier different from what I've seen in RU videos? Here it is like that: for 6 seconds, all damage will be reduced by 60%... but on Russian Version I've seen that it is like: It gives you x stacks of the Mystic Barrier, each stack reducing damage, and it lasts for 30 SECONDS... if you don't believe me, look here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xwTa8nMUCE munute 9:10 , he activates the barrier and he gains 9 stacks of the effect, lasting for a looot more than what I see in our version. I just looked over all the rubies and I don't find anything similar. Can someone explain this to me? Am I missing something? :cursing:

Friday, April 1st 2016, 3:58pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I dunno anything about mages, but if u check that is first 7.0 patch, and its PTS. Dont forget that we didnt got this same version. Classes are little bit changed, so ... Mybe they removed some rubies or something.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, April 1st 2016, 9:11pm

You should also consider that they are ahead of us so in that video(i didnt watch)that skill might be changed in future patchs.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 8:47am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

1st of all, this guy has sh*ty builds for mage (at least on this video).
Secondly this video is from the moment they had 7.0 patch. Now they r some patches ahead (7.0.1.19 and we r 7.0.00.62.1) and I've checked on my mage in RU version, it's now 1 barrier that absorbs 60% and last 6s on max rank.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 9:51am

I don't care about the build. Ahh, so now it is the same on both servers. Too bad, the initial skill was really useful...

Rate this thread