You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:09pm

lithrium

Beginner

• "lithrium" started this thread

Has anyone experienced this before?

My download will just stop downloading at 96%. It says it is still downloading,but no progress is made. I can get to the character select page, but I can't enter the game with my character as the loading screens stops at 69%, when it's trying to load the textures. There is a spinning wheel type of thing on the character select page, but it makes no progress with the download at all either. Has anyone experienced this and know a way to fix this? Have deleted and redownloaded too many times to count now. Thanks!

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:42pm

Hello

Allods is based on progressive download.
You may have to wait for the complete download of the client before being able to enter the game with your characters.
Let the game opened for a while.

Message moved to technical issue.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 1st 2016, 7:54pm

lithrium

Beginner

• "lithrium" started this thread

Hello

Allods is based on progressive download.
You may have to wait for the complete download of the client before being able to enter the game with your characters.
Let the game opened for a while.

Message moved to technical issue.
My download just stops at 96%. I've left her all day yesterday and over night and no progress was made.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 2:32am

I had this problem last year. I deleted the game and all files, then restarted a fresh download.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 6:15am

I had a problem yesterday that I think was caused by this. I fixed it the same way, though.