You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 8:38pm

Melee Build Warden

Hello everyone im playing a warden and im wondering whats a good melee build for him?

Friday, April 1st 2016, 9:09pm

Hello there melee and pet builds are not avaliable. You can log in game and see what skills do what. You will realize wardens have 2 build heal and caster dps.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 1:15am

well wouldnt completly discard melee in pvp yet... has intresting healreduce ability

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 8:37am

Well you might be right. We have to try to see.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 12:16pm

There are 2 skills for melee, but to utilize their full potential you have to be in support aspect.. My feeling so far so short into the patch is that melee warden would be more for pvp right now since you are not on attacker spec you do less damage as well.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 9:11pm

I prefer play full healer rather than melee with support build. In my opinion it would be more helpful.