Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Download North American game?

So I recently transferred my account to the new set up and downloaded their new installer, the only problem is I can only seem to find the UK version of the game, what's up with that?

Hi,

There was a merge and a transfer.
New Frontier is the F2P server
Smugglers Paradise is the P2P server
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

So would my old North American characters be on New Frontier?

Hello,

Yes, if transfer went fine.
You didn't try to log into those servers ?

If you have any problem with your characters, there is a lot of news about transfer issues on this forum :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=2
Allods Online Discord
----

I logged on and was forced to make a new one so I assumed I was on the Euro server rather than American

Hi,

Ok, so you'll have to read all "Transfer issues" topics on the forum i linked in my previous answer.

First of, try the transfer method in my signature (How to transfer etc.). Maybe something went wrong, and making the transfer again will fix it.
You'll have to log out everything related to the game (site, forum, game, launcher etc.) and restart your computer.

Don't mess with gpotato transfer pages, they are different if you were playing on NA or EU (NA in your case)
Read carefully the tutorial (in my signature).

If nothing changes then you'll have to contact support team as described id this news :
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/…-huge-thank-you

There will be a huge maintenance tuesday too, for another merge with Turkey and Italy.

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
----