You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:30pm

Download North American game?

So I recently transferred my account to the new set up and downloaded their new installer, the only problem is I can only seem to find the UK version of the game, what's up with that?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:42pm

Hi,

There was a merge and a transfer.
New Frontier is the F2P server
Smugglers Paradise is the P2P server
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:53pm

So would my old North American characters be on New Frontier?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:59pm

Hello,

Yes, if transfer went fine.
You didn't try to log into those servers ?

If you have any problem with your characters, there is a lot of news about transfer issues on this forum :
http://fr.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=2
Allods Online Discord
----

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:16pm

I logged on and was forced to make a new one so I assumed I was on the Euro server rather than American

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:52pm

Hi,

Ok, so you'll have to read all "Transfer issues" topics on the forum i linked in my previous answer.

First of, try the transfer method in my signature (How to transfer etc.). Maybe something went wrong, and making the transfer again will fix it.
You'll have to log out everything related to the game (site, forum, game, launcher etc.) and restart your computer.

Don't mess with gpotato transfer pages, they are different if you were playing on NA or EU (NA in your case)
Read carefully the tutorial (in my signature).

If nothing changes then you'll have to contact support team as described id this news :
http://en.allods.com/news/announcements/…-huge-thank-you

There will be a huge maintenance tuesday too, for another merge with Turkey and Italy.

Good luck.
Allods Online Discord
----