You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 11:38am

imad20010

Beginner

• "imad20010" started this thread

Single Target DPS Build Help

Hi

Since the New extension (New Order) came out, All classes have received many changes both the mechanics aspect, and skills.
I own an Elf Bard, The new Extension got me confused about the new class changes, although have been playing for over 5 years now.
I'm planning on creating a Single Target focus, max Damage build. Can you guys give me your opinion about this build? all Comments concerning this poorly chosen build are welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current Build: http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!231..3…utrgjxvm/MHIWRF

PvE/PvP build max Dps: (still trying to improve, suggestions are welcome)

HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The number of points we are given to allocate is limited. So for those who are Confused about why i didn't take a single Support Skill, i just couldn't balance between support and Max dps Build, at least not yet, so I need some help to choose a good rotation.

I use Dissonance and Discordance to Regenerate Tempo, maxed my main DPS skills. rest of skills and talents are to boost my damage, and to give a tiny per-cent of support.

Please feel free to give your opinion

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "imad20010" (Apr 7th 2016, 3:57pm)

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 3:50pm

Gramarye

Professional

ur current build has serious lacks of sense...

All rubies in the Cresendo-tree require aspect of supports which u dont have.
Taking Deadly Notes just at rank 1 makes Tunes of destruction nearly Pointless

I highly recommend u to first READ through ALL rubies BEFORE asking for more help

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gramarye" (Apr 5th 2016, 6:24pm)

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 8:12pm

imad20010

Beginner

ur current build has serious lacks of sense...

All rubies in the Cresendo-tree require aspect of supports which u dont have.
Taking Deadly Notes just at rank 1 makes Tunes of destruction nearly Pointless

I highly recommend u to first READ through ALL rubies BEFORE asking for more help
haha ^^ thanks man, i appreciate your reply. so it's useless to choose those rubies without the aspect? but the aspects don't have a very long buff duration, should i take the other 100% crit chance rubies? and focusing too much on getting better duration will kill the main purpose of the build

i am so confused with the changes, i did not really understand the aspects part :) so the crescendo part is dope, what else does look dope in the build? try to not say that the whole build is please (^_^ )7

edit: What are the best rubies in matter of DPS? since i can't really take them all, i have to keep movement skills, reason why i put deadly notes on 1 was to get to the rubies on the other side, i wouldn't mind taking all 5 Deadly Note rubies if i had more talent points.
we all have skill reset and i prefair screwing around now rather later. ^^

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "imad20010" (Apr 7th 2016, 1:18pm)

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 9:21pm

Gramarye

Professional

if theres an Aspect mentioned in the tooltip its basically required activated to get any use from that ruby. Otherwise they're effectless.

having even just 1 poins spent in deadly notes makes all ur etudes damage-type changes to disease. This means that tunes of destruction wont increase their damage anymore, just dissharmony and cresendo because these skills are chords instead of etudes.

Anyway im not completly sure abou7t the best build either.For example march could be useful in a dps-build. I have enough talent points to get it but lack the rubies to make it useful :/

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 11:17am

imad20010

Beginner

having even just 1 poins spent in deadly notes makes all ur etudes damage-type changes to disease. This means that tunes of destruction wont increase their damage anymore, just dissharmony and cresendo because these skills are chords instead of etudes.

Alright, good point. So whenever there is mentionned a form of aspect, i need it before being able to use the rubie efficiently.
How do aspects work? Some of them are like our old Cantana that we used before the new patch (activating it will make it deal auto damage), while others need so much management to make them work. if it's like so, i think it would be useless to spend a single point in the crescendo tree, altho my only goal was to get the ''extra tempo when using Dissonance or Discordance'' rubie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Concerning these skills:

Do I really need to have the aspects to get the 100٪ crit rate buff? Because it is written on the first line of the ruby Description without mentionning that it requires to have an aspect ON.

If it is as you say '' you need the aspects to use the crit rate'' then i should go for these rubies:
(even if they take too many points to get full potential)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also think i'll take the skill buff rather the rubies, since only 1 aspect can be activated at the same time if i'm not mistaken.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Updated the build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!231..3…lhe/NEIHTND!a/C

I still have many Talent points left, i don't know how invest them.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "imad20010" (Apr 6th 2016, 11:45am)

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 11:24am

Do I really need to have the aspects to get the 100٪ crit rate buff? Because it is written on the first line of the ruby Description without mentionning that it requires to have an aspect ON.

A ruby is either locked to an aspect, in which case when the aspect isn't active, the ruby is like empty cell, or it's not locked to an aspect, in which case it works regardless of whether you have any aspect activated.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 11:31am

imad20010

Beginner

A ruby is either locked to an aspect, in which case when the aspect isn't active, the ruby is like empty cell, or it's not locked to an aspect, in which case it works regardless of whether you have any aspect activated.
It makes much more sense now, thank you.

Come to think about it, I think it will be a huge loss to not use the aspects mechanic and only focus blindly on holding the DPS... but as i said, the Problem is that we don't have enough talent points to do both, (i'm not complaining).

-----------------------------------------------------------

Latest Build Update, Makes more sense now: (thanks)

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!231..3…lhe/AHIHTND!a/C

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "imad20010" (Apr 6th 2016, 12:09pm)

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 3:07pm

Aionwen

Professional

i had this one
http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!333..3…eoe/AHIHTND!a/C

and changed atm to this
http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!331..3…oe/RWAYNDPI!a/B

for levelin resonanz is not needed i guess, without this rubies http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!111...…...!a/N!a/B!a/B u will maybe have difficultiesto get out of the aoeffects
1 rubie brutality is like one of the overall 4% damagerubie IF ur enemy is at 25% life so i prefered the 4% damage plus atm

march is either not needed at levelin coz as i understand it has casttime and heals each char in a grp only one time and not u 6 times if u are solo and the damge is under 20k basis with rubies so other aoes would be better?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 6:09pm

imad20010

Beginner

for levelin resonanz is not needed i guess, without this rubies http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!111...…...!a/N!a/B!a/B u will maybe have difficultiesto get out of the aoeffects
1 rubie brutality is like one of the overall 4% damagerubie IF ur enemy is at 25% life so i prefered the 4% damage plus atm

march is either not needed at levelin coz as i understand it has casttime and heals each char in a grp only one time and not u 6 times if u are solo and the damge is under 20k basis with rubies so other aoes would be better?
Nice build, I wonder which one holds the highest dps, especially with the 'Deadly Notes + Additional Nature damage' rubies

adding some CC is important imho as i sometimes do PvP. it also comes in handy on some rare cases in PvE. (Romance with rubies, Elf Racial, Rock and Roll)

I use march to Give some support and heal to the Party, It heals and deals damage at the same time.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 8:22pm

ironist

Trainee

Do you have PvP build?
Rave

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 1:09pm

imad20010

Beginner

I think it's done now, i'll try to improve it if can.

Most ideal pvp build imo is http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!231..3…lhe/AHIHTND!a/C

Any further suggestions are welcome