You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 7:44pm

Played Allods before, now returning to it.

Hey guys, im currently downloading the game since i look'd up few treads about allods online in reddit :D some guy said that, there would be no more of that nasty ''p2w'' stuff from the launch days, at least on the p2p server/servers so i thought that i would give it a go.

So, i allso saw negative rewiews or more like comments about the current playerbase of the servers, so could anyone lighten up me here? like say i have played about 2 years now a game that has around 10k players every day and on weekend even more and im fine with that. So does anyone know how many people there are in allods every day? And how low is the playerbase on p2p server compared to the f2p.

And i allso hate to ask this but, i would like to create a warrior tank charaster so would it be good at tankin on like pve and pvp?

and hanks for reading! :D

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 7:52pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Welcome back. :)

First, I'll let you know that every question you asked can be found in these forums already and has been asked about 100 times...so hopefully you can do your research.
Second, I'll work on getting a few links from threads regarding your questions if you're incapable of doing your own research, but it may take me a little bit.
Third, I don't know the current situation of the p2p server as I haven't seen any new threads regarding a massive influx of players since the 7.0 patch released less than a week ago, however, people have stated they were going to be coming back. The population, in comparison to the f2p server, is minuscule however. No one knows the exact numbers, because my.com refuses to share with us for reasons unknown, however, I would assume for every 20-25 players on the F2P server there is 1 on the P2P server. - Before anyone freaks out, I am not bashing the P2P server as I think a small population can be a good thing (other than when drama happens...because then there is no where to go to avoid it), I am just stating it is significantly smaller than the F2P server's population.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 7:56pm

Thanks for reply :)

Thanks for answering and i now shall try to find answer to my questions about this game here. But could you quickly answer about this difference between p2p server and the f2p? like i think that those rune things are in f2p server and thats part of the reason why i stopped playing in allods before :S so say i like to do raids and dungeons so would it take like over 10 mins to find a group for dungeon or raid in p2p server?

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 8:02pm

Well, as it seems im in-capable of trying to find information :D well its not really that big of an deal anyway since i can just play the game and find the answers by that way, but man i cant wait to get playing the game again :P since this game is one of my fav mmo rgps out there, and since BDO dissapointed me badly i hope alllods can fill that void.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 8:02pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Thanks for answering and i now shall try to find answer to my questions about this game here. But could you quickly answer about this difference between p2p server and the f2p? like i think that those rune things are in f2p server and thats part of the reason why i stopped playing in allods before :S so say i like to do raids and dungeons so would it take like over 10 mins to find a group for dungeon or raid in p2p server?
We have enough ppl for everything, bg's , raid, astral... If u join in any guild, u will have guildmates to run astral or raid (depend on their raid days) .. Atm on leauge side are 4* guild with enough ppl for everything, Turkish guild, German guild, French..and international, also empire side have 2 guilds i think Utopie and Turan... I dont know how many players would be fine for you on p2p server.100 200 or 1000 ... You should pay your sub , check how many ppl is there and decide on your own. For me is alyways enough ppl for everything ...
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 8:07pm

We have enough ppl for everything, bg's , raid, astral... If u join in any guild, u will have guildmates to run astral or raid (depend on their raid days) .. Atm on leauge side are 4* guild with enough ppl for everything, Turkish guild, German guild, French..and international, also empire side have 2 guilds i think Utopie and Turan... I dont know how many players would be fine for you on p2p server.100 200 or 1000 ... You should pay your sub , check how many ppl is there and decide on your own. For me is alyways enough ppl for everything ...
Ah, i see well thanks for your answer :) And yes now i sadly cant buy that sub time for my account but if i enjoy the game ( wich i think i will ) then i will go from the f2p server to the p2p. since people keep saying that its much more better choice than the f2p ...